Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much bigotry against Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    That response alone (in red) tells us a lot about "some muslims"......

I agree some women in other non islamic countries are abused,But they receive justice from the court of law.How about state inflicted injustice towards women by Islamic states?.
    State inflicted injustice towards women is wrong. These Islamic states are often run by corrupt politicians. The ordinary people cant be blamed for the actions of their state when they dont have a say in how the country is run.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      Alot of the stuff that they make women do pre date Islam.. It's a culture thing.

Watch these videos.. It tells you everything about Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAjsu...e_gdata_player
      errr... i've read the quran,hadiths, And tome upon tome of it's history +etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
        State inflicted injustice towards women is wrong. These Islamic states are often run by corrupt politicians. The ordinary people cant be blamed for the actions of their state when they dont have a say in how the country is run.
        Then we need to inform them of their rights,The international human right.who do we do that?. by making them educated.And who's in charge of education?. Thank G*d for the internet some can learn a little.

"I dont need to read a book written by a lesbian who claims to be a muslim".

Tell me why did you say this?.

Comment

Because they don't believe in the Judeo-Christian God.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Then we need to inform them of their rights,The international human right.who do we do that?. by making them educated.And who's in charge of education?. Thank G*d for the internet some can learn a little.

"I dont need to read a book written by a lesbian who claims to be a muslim".

Tell me why did you say this?.
            Education funding comes from the government. The government is corrupt and doesnt provide sufficient funding for education. The corrupt politicians cannot be removed due to their massive financial backing. Most dont have access to the internet.

I wrote that as I dont need to read about Islam from someone who is a lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hipster View Post
              Because they don't believe in the Judeo-Christian God.
              It's the same God........

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                It's the same God........
                No its not.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
                  Education funding comes from the government. The government is corrupt and doesnt provide sufficient funding for education. The corrupt politicians cannot be removed due to their massive financial backing. Most dont have access to the internet.

I wrote that as I dont need to read about Islam from someone who is a lesbian.
                  Then is revolt against those government necessary or to reform the religion?.

What is wrong about lesbian that you would not read it?. After all she's a Muslim and a proud practicing Muslim too.
                  Last edited by Amazinger; 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    No its not.
                    Can't be bothered to search for a source so wikipedia will have to do

'Islam teaches that God, as referenced in the Qur'an, is the only God and the same God worshipped by members of other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Judaism'

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                      Can't be bothered to search for a source so wikipedia will have to do

'Islam teaches that God, as referenced in the Qur'an, is the only God and the same God worshipped by members of other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Judaism'
                      Yes I understand that but it's not the same God. I won't get into it because I will be called a racist towards Muslims, I hate Islam...blah,blah, blah but it's not the same God. Far from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X