Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joo Find 1 Kilo of Pure Colombian cocaine, What do you do with it? (street value 25k)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
    Throw it in the river...

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      yes big man,50/50 all the way
      And thats just the start Homie..
      With those proceeds we buy more get BIGGER get RICHER
      and dont stop till you resemble Scarface and i resemble Teddy Brukshot

Comment

I'd have to trade that in, for the finer drugs. Gully, you can hook me up right?

Get about 12 pounds of Dutch passion blueberry weed with about $20K of it sound good? You can just give me the rest in cash.

Then like 10 pounds of some magic mushrooms with the remaining 5k and be set for a good while. I'd go into hiding with my stash to be safe. I'll throw Gully and yall some free bag if you keep it on the low if you know what I mean.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 08-27-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          And thats just the start Homie..
          With those proceeds we buy more get BIGGER get RICHER
          and dont stop till you resemble Scarface and i resemble Teddy Brukshot
          now we are talking business g

we can take over the british streets and run this mutherfuking **** big time

this could be our weekly drop offs

Comment

I'd flush that ****ing bull**** directly down the nearest Toilet.

**** you stupid cartel drugs. .

Hell I might drop a dime and get the narcs to finger print it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              I'd cut it & add 1/3 of whatever cut I chose to use adding 12 more OZs to it, making it 48 OZs, mix it, put it in the press & try to sell em off in OZs or quarter keys ( 9 OZs) at the most & make a healthy profit of 10-15k in a month or so.....But that was years back, not sure what I'd do w it now. Also it's less than 25k here in FL for that brick or was a few years back anyway.....
              This man knows what he's talking about, although assuming there'd be no need for re-up I would be in no rush, so selling it in quarters and halves (of an OZ) would be straight.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                now we are talking business g

we can take over the british streets and run this mutherfuking **** big time

this could be our weekly drop offs

Gotta make sure we payoff PB32 though since we have announced were gonna be drug dealers in the forum just to be on the safe side

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                  Throw it in the river...
                  That's my boy right there.

Actually I might take the block, put it in a pillowcase.....

Then beat the first fiend I see with it, then flush it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If my original plan fell through, I'd just make it into crack and start up shop.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 08-27-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      I'd have to trade that in, for the finer drugs. Gully, you can hook me up right?

Get about 12 pounds of Dutch passion blueberry weed with about $20K of it sound good? You can just give me the rest in cash.

Then like 10 pounds of some magic mushrooms with the remaining 5k and be set for a good while. I'd go into hiding with my stash to be safe. I'll throw Gully and yall some free bag if you keep it on the low if you know what I mean.
                      See now Rudyo gots me tripping thinking bout all the herb i could have..

Comment

Working...
                      X