Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is possibly the absolutely worst thread I've ever seen. Khan got KO'd by two people and beat by Peterson but he could be the P4P King Floyd Mayweather? Stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Money&TheProbem View Post
      This is possibly the absolutely worst thread I've ever seen. Khan got KO'd by two people and beat by Peterson but he could be the P4P King Floyd Mayweather? Stupidity.
      So much this.... What's next... Kahn moves up and beats Sergio and the only one who could stand in his way is Ward?

Kahn gets stopped vs Floyd... Kahn isnt even the best fighter in his own class let alone better than the (arguably) best fighter period.. wtf lol. I think even Ajose might beat him. Not to mention Lucas, Danny, Or Rios... What's sad is that Kahn is one of the only dudes who would literally get stopped by almost every top guy. Stopped in devestating fashion...

Comment

Junior middleweight Mayweather will have seen Khan be KO'ed twice early with the same punch from smaller, inferior fighters.

The same punch he happens to throw very well.

If you want a fight where Floyd looks like a power puncher, this would be the one. He'd put a sharp counter right in the middle of Khan's amateur-ish shoe-shining and stop him. Same way he kept rocking DLH during his flurries.

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        khan has no defense he'd get punished.

molina lol man i think he'd pissed floyd off kinda fantasy fight i'd like to see honestly.

i love molina his style seems to drive guys crazy in the ring they don't know when he's coming if he had more power he'd be a nightmare.
        Woe betide a feather-fisted fighter who pisses off Floyd. He's a careful fighter, but he is also tough and he has a mean-streak.

Look at the beating he put on Cotto out of nowhere in the 12th round of their fight. I don't think he'd really have had any trouble stopping him in that round, especially if he didn't have to worry about return-fire.

It almost looked like he was just toying with him to make a point.
        Last edited by Capaedia; 02-09-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          There is no doubt in my mind that if Amir Khan fought mayweather he would be victorious.

He has the style to beat him. Khan's speed & his jab would present huge problems for Floyd. Old man De La Hoya's jab was giving mayweather problems.
          Oscar beat Floyd too.

Imagine what Khan would do? Mayweather never picks an opponent with a jab.

Khan would defeat mayweather I'm certain of it.

Amir khan > Gayweather.
          Your hatred for Floyd is getting to a rediculous point and you're coming across as a clown. ODH didn't come anywhere close to beating Floyd and a mere con won't either. I can understand hating Floyd, but in the future when you post this fighter or that fighter would beat Floyd, at least make someone that its at least possible. Amir Khan beats Floyd??? LMFAO

Comment

Lol if floyd fought khan the ko would make people believe floyd hits like tito trinidad.

Comment

Dellusional

Comment

this thread has no credibility coming from a guy with amir khan in his avatar. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                  There is no doubt in my mind that if Amir Khan fought mayweather he would be victorious.

He has the style to beat him. Khan's speed & his jab would present huge problems for Floyd. Old man De La Hoya's jab was giving mayweather problems.
                  Oscar beat Floyd too.

Imagine what Khan would do? Mayweather never picks an opponent with a jab.

Khan would defeat mayweather I'm certain of it.

Amir khan > Gayweather.
                  Khan would beat his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    this thread has no credibility coming from a guy with amir khan in his avatar. lol
                    So because one has a fighter of the one hes talking about in his Avi ...he has nor credibility? :WORD:

You have nobody or nothing in your Avi....so maybe that means...you dont know shlt!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Khan would beat his ass!
                      Been saying it since 2011 Gayweather is dead scared of King Khan. Just like he was dead scared of Manny Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X