• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    222 Albemarle St, Baltimore, MD

Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop

seen it on the foodnetwork
    I tried four award wining restaurants from the food network and was disappointed in all of them. Matter of fact two completely sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      Stayed near Camden Yards at a Sheraton on the Harbor.

Pretty cool town.

Ate at some pretty good places. Some overrated/overpriced and others were awesome

My favorite place was some hole in the wall called Cheapside Harbor...great breakfast.

Like most cities it was awesome during the day but then turned to **** at night...the bums are some of the worst Ive seen and I go to New Orleans on the regular...at least in NO they play music for money.

Had a peddler ask me for money...i turned him down of course..."Cracker ass mother ****er acting like he aint got no damn money"

sounds good man!

there's always ants at the picnic, I'm sure in its prime baltimore was quite nice!

Comment

Baltimore is probably the scariest city I've ever been to and that's saying something because I was born and raised in Detroit for part of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Stayed near Camden Yards at a Sheraton on the Harbor.

Pretty cool town.

Ate at some pretty good places. Some overrated/overpriced and others were awesome

My favorite place was some hole in the wall called Cheapside Harbor...great breakfast.

Like most cities it was awesome during the day but then turned to **** at night...the bums are some of the worst Ive seen and I go to New Orleans on the regular...at least in NO they play music for money.

Had a peddler ask me for money...i turned him down of course..."Cracker ass mother ****er acting like he aint got no damn money"

I noticed that when I was in Baltimore. The bums are racist as all hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Baltimore is probably the scariest city I've ever been to and that's saying something because I was born and raised in Detroit for part of my life.
            Got to tell you, I've been in every major city on the east coast and Baltimore is by FAR the dirtiest. Once you get out of the Inner Harbor area the city's a complete cesspool.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Not a fan of the O's but you could catch a game at Camden Yards if they're on a home stand.

Poet
              I caught the game Tuesday night when Hamilton hit the 4 homeruns...poor O's fans

Camden stadium is pretty awesome...i like the layout and the old industrial style a lot

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Go to Memphis....thats all i gotta say.

New Orleans pre-Katrina was a bad place if you walked down the wrong street. That mixed with the messed up judicial system over there...murderers walked free all the time.

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Got to tell you, I've been in every major city on the east coast and Baltimore is by FAR the dirtiest. Once you get out of the Inner Harbor area the city's a complete cesspool.

Poet
              Yeah we took a taxi out and the directions brought him through some iffy places....most of it looked like a third world country... dilapidated houses everywhere

Comment

I had something like this happen to me in DC Last week ...That fukked up i wouldn't do you like that, you shitty man ... I just said, Fukk you go get change from someone else ...

I don't tend to wander back in Baltimore ... and if I ever crossed paths with a guy named Vet ... Skipping along the Harbor flailing his arms, wearing a Terry Bradshaw jersey ... I think i'd have my 2nd assault charge in the downtown area ... BTW ... Pennsylvania is the worst state in the Union

Comment

watch out for the african americans, youlll be safe

Comment

Working...
                  X