Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto "My next fight will be a epic match up a fight youll been waiting to see"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's not Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Mosley??????????
      Heavens, I hope not

Who the hell wants to watch 2 guys who'll gass after 3 rounds? If neither gets a KO in that span, it'll be a stinker. Whoever wins is whoever doesn't pass out from exhaustion.

But that's probably it. Shane refuses to turn in his gloves, ala Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yep, probably mosley.

I just have a feeling berto-ortiz isn't going to pop off anytime soon. So mosley is the only guy that makes sense.

what happens if mosley knocks his ass out? lmao
        regardless of who wins, I see a great exchange between the 2 setting up a potential fight with Khan and his debut at 147. might not be bad for any of the 3 fighters if this sequence of events happens.

Comment

If Berto doesn't have a new trainer he aint gonna get nothing done! Shout out to Al Haymon for getting folks paid far more than what they are worth!

Comment

what bothers me is the word 'next'. technically that should be bailey.

Comment

It will be Mayweather. Berto has said he wanted Mayweather for a while and before Mayweather fought Ortiz, he said he wanted Berto next.

Zaveck, Ortiz, and Mosley don't count as epic matches. Mayweather-Berto might not be epic, but for him it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Forgot about Mosley, makes since for that to happen though.
                Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                Looks like we both are thinking the same here. LOL
                Yeah when he said "epic" and "fight you've been wanting to see" my first thought was Mosley.

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Heavens, I hope not

Who the hell wants to watch 2 guys who'll gass after 3 rounds? If neither gets a KO in that span, it'll be a stinker. Whoever wins is whoever doesn't pass out from exhaustion.

But that's probably it. Shane refuses to turn in his gloves, ala Roy.
                Actually I think it would be entertaining because as shot as Mosley is, Berto got a swiss cheese defense and like you said he runs out of gas quickly so Mosley would land bombs on him, if he can still pull the trigger.

Comment

Ortiz would be great! that is one fight i really wanted to see so hes right ^^

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Bailey???????
                    Me too... I thought he was the mandatory since he stepped down from fighting Zavec... shoulnd't have stepped down and fought Zavec instead.

Lol to him Vs Mayweather... he's going to gas out and get KO'd

Comment

Wait... what if Ortiz rematch? That's the only epic thing I can think of

Comment

Working...
                      X