Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ok. So if a boxer does an impression of Freddy Roach on a minor YouTube video, it's a outrage. If a professional comedian does it on national TV it's funny. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh and "wasn't directly making fun of his Parkinsons"? So, I guess the quivering voice has nothing to do with his disease. Oh and the fact that the comedian directly says "take that Parkinsons!"

Comment

This was the only funny part. The rest was not really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
        Oh ok. So if a boxer does an impression of Freddy Roach on a minor YouTube video, it's a outrage. If a professional comedian does it on national TV it's funny. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh and "wasn't directly making fun of his Parkinsons"? So, I guess the quivering voice has nothing to do with his disease. Oh and the fact that the comedian directly says "take that Parkinsons!"
        ur a crybaby

Comment

Nah. Just exposing the holes in your hood logic.

Comment

LMAO. *******s aren't going to like seeing this.

Comment

They both sounded exactly like who they were portraying

Comment

Nah. Just exposing the holes in your hood logic.
                u didnt really expose anything. the one thing he said about the parkinsons wasnt really negative. and as i said, he didnt drectly make fun of roach having the disease. he sounded like roach. so what? thats how roach sounds. why do an impersonation if you dont sound like the person ur impersonating? if he was shaking etc. id say u have a point. he didnt do much of anything that makes fun of parkinsons, unless u consider him talking about beating up parkinsons with steroids making fun of the disease, which i really dont.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Gold, pure gold!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad some one in the main stream is expressing the casual fans thoughts. This might press Manny to take the tests now!

Comment

Working...
                      X