No announcement yet.

Favourite Ring Enterances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call on Hagler v Hearns! WAR!

Another I liked was Roy's entrance against Telesco at the New York Music Hall with Method Man and Redman

Comment

I dont usually like this type of thing but Katsidis' Greek Warrior/Gladiator entrances are cool

Also liked Manny's last one, basic yet memorable, "UR THE BEST AROUND!" smiling like a kid on his way to a funfair, bobbing along to the ring.
      Last edited by The Surgeon; 04-07-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Hatton against Lazcano for his homecoming fight was quality,and Hameds thriller entrance was just epic,against Badillo was it?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            Hatton against Lazcano for his homecoming fight was quality,and Hameds thriller entrance was just epic,against Badillo was it?
            No, the thriller entrance was against McCulloch

Comment

Mayweather vs Gatti
              McCall vs Lewis II

Any Mike Tyson entrance 80's, no glamour or glitz, or showing off.. just walks out like a plain jane = bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                I dont usually like this type of thing but Katsidis' Greek Warrior/Gladiator entrances are cool

Also liked Manny's last one, basic yet memorable, "UR THE BEST AROUND!" smiling like a kid on his way to a funfair, bobbing along to the ring.
                I loved Pacquiao's walk in against Margarito. It perfectly captured Manny's character and I always love how hard he's smiling. That's exactly what he looks like, a kid at the amusement park with a big ol' cotton candy. Then he comes and beats some ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  No, the thriller entrance was against McCulloch
                  ah that's right

Comment

Pac against Margarito (I love just love that Karare Kid song he walked out to)

Mayweather against De La Hoya

Pretty much anything by Hamed

Camacho is worth a mention

And Wlad Klitschko probably has the coolest entrances these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      I loved Pacquiao's walk in against Margarito. It perfectly captured Manny's character and I always love how hard he's smiling. That's exactly what he looks like, a kid at the amusement park with a big ol' cotton candy. Then he comes and beats some ass.
                      I cant recall a fighter who's expression changes so dramatically upon ducking through the ropes, he goes from a happy little kid with a silly grin to a stern mean intetioned looking hardcase in a split second - then he kicks serious ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X