Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now folks want Pac-Man out of boxing....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now folks want Pac-Man out of boxing....

I just want to remind all of you.

When Floyd retired, all his fan did was make topics about him...Fantasy fights, when he would come back, what he would do when he can back, etc..

The point is, alot of his fans got worst!! They missed their favorite fighter so much, that they would come up with the most idiotic topics for no reason.

I read "If Pac goes, maybe his fans will too"..You are wrong. Dead wrong!

For the Floyd fans that think this, look in the mirror. Things will only get worst.

Pac is a great fighter. Just cause your favorite fighter will not fight him without OST, doesn't mean much, or hold much value to a large majority of fans. I really wish many of you would understand that.

Like I said, I have a feeling Manny will not be the only fighter to turn down this request.

I saw that Burner made a list of folks that support OST, but there is a problem with that list.

I have not seen, or heard any of those people request anything...Paulie is not even doing it for his fight with Khan. I see only one fighter asking for this. The rest of the folks are like most fans (including myself), I like the idea, but not from a single fighter.

Floyd is not bigger than the sport of boxing. No matter what any of his fans think.

It is Floyd's right to ask for testing, just as it is any other fighters right to turn it down. If there image takes a hit, so be it.

I really think the nevada commission is the one dropping the ball hear. Some seen to think that Floyd put Manny's back against the wall. Not true at all. If the commission would have stepped in, and demanded Manny take the test, we would have had the fight.

Floyd and Manny are great for boxing...No matter what you think.

I really do not think they will ever fight though...Floyd will not drop the demand (really, there is no way he can now..For any fight), Manny will not make the same mistake of saying yes, then backing out, and of course, the commission will not do their job...

Sad but true.

Pac doesn't need to retire. He has plenty of options. So does Floyd. I really wish the fans of both would give it a rest.

On A Side Note: This is not the only site that has gone to hell do to this stupid war of fans.

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    I just want to remind all of you.

When Floyd retired, all his fan did was make topics about him...Fantasy fights, when he would come back, what he would do when he can back, etc..

The point is, alot of his fans got worst!! They missed their favorite fighter so much, that they would come up with the most idiotic topics for no reason.

I read "If Pac goes, maybe his fans will too"..You are wrong. Dead wrong!

For the Floyd fans that think this, look in the mirror. Things will only get worst.

Pac is a great fighter. Just cause your favorite fighter will not fight him without OST, doesn't mean much, or hold much value to a large majority of fans. I really wish many of you would understand that.

Like I said, I have a feeling Manny will not be the only fighter to turn down this request.

I saw that Burner made a list of folks that support OST, but there is a problem with that list.

I have not seen, or heard any of those people request anything...Paulie is not even doing it for his fight with Khan. I see only one fighter asking for this. The rest of the folks are like most fans (including myself), I like the idea, but not from a single fighter.

Floyd is not bigger than the sport of boxing. No matter what any of his fans think.

It is Floyd's right to ask for testing, just as it is any other fighters right to turn it down. If there image takes a hit, so be it.

I really think the nevada commission is the one dropping the ball hear. Some seen to think that Floyd put Manny's back against the wall. Not true at all. If the commission would have stepped in, and demanded Manny take the test, we would have had the fight.

Floyd and Manny are great for boxing...No matter what you think.

I really do not think they will ever fight though...Floyd will not drop the demand (really, there is no way he can now..For any fight), Manny will not make the same mistake of saying yes, then backing out, and of course, the commission will not do their job...

Sad but true.

Pac doesn't need to retire. He has plenty of options. So does Floyd. I really wish the fans of both would give it a rest.

On A Side Note: This is not the only site that has gone to hell do to this stupid war of fans.
    So, are u siding with Manny not to get tested?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I thought he passed 11 NSAC tests??

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        I thought he passed 11 NSAC tests??
        Piss tests are nothing in this day and age and so easy to beat , I guess thats why OST is being sort after by the world sporting bodies ,,,, Pac needs to man up and say Im clean no test bothers me , in todays climate you dont walk away from PEDS testing and give bull**** excuses that the world wont accept it .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Piss tests are nothing in this day and age and so easy to beat , I guess thats why OST is being sort after by the world sporting bodies ,,,, Pac needs to man up and say Im clean no test bothers me , in todays climate you dont walk away from PEDS testing and give bull**** excuses that the world wont accept it .
          I wonder why the commision didnt change the urine test yet.

Weird huh?

/Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I wasn't going to even reply to this...

But-

To answer your question.

I am all for OST. I just don't take it as personal as some on this site. I don't need to attack Manny, he has already done enough damage by pulling out of the test....

The same can be said about Floyd not being flexable. They both missed out.

If Manny says he will only take the test when the comission tells him too, then the comission needs to step up and do their ****ing job!!!

Not have a boxer do it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              I wasn't going to even reply to this...

But-

To answer your question.

I am all for OST. I just don't take it as personal as some on this site. I don't need to attack Manny, he has already done enough damage by pulling out of the test....

The same can be said about Floyd not being flexable. They both missed out.

If Manny says he will only take the test when the comission tells him too, then the comission needs to step up and do their ****ing job!!!

Not have a boxer do it for them.
              Good man..........................

Comment

It was not just fans that made threads so it would be roughly the same as it is now with back and forth bull****.

Comment

That's a bit misinformed. During the 21 months Floyd retired ALL OF HIS HATERS MADE THREADS. EVERYDAY. MULTIPLE. I know this because I had to leave the site becaus every post I made was "Why are you talking about a retired fighter you don't like". It was tiresome to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
                    I wonder why the commision didnt change the urine test yet.

Weird huh?

/Sarcasm
                    its all about money is cheaper than blood but manny has responsibility as the face of boxing to show the world the sport we all love is clean

Comment

Working...
                    X