No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Defense and intelligent coaching win championships in football.

Look at my Saints.

So if anything your logic means...........

Teddy Bruski > Lawrence Taylor

aint no ****ing way
    I'd be stupid to imply that. Not sure where I implied as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      If Manning or Drew Brees were in his place I guarantee they would have at least 3 rings. I doubt either of those two would have let the Giants game be so close.
      SB, we were talking about Pennington. That was in response to Midnight saying that more than half the QBs on the 2000 draft would have won more rings than Brady by now if they were drafted by NE. That's where I disagree.

If it was Peyton or Drew, I would agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        I wasn't talking about rings alone. Montana also had a ton of help. I think he was also playing with a somewhat decent wide receiver that made all those silly plays.

Point is, he also won all those rings with help, same as Brady. Stats wise, I don't think they are that much different too. So where do you draw the line with Montana being great and Brady a chump?

Remember, Steve Young won with that team when Montana left.
        Brady doesnt handle an offense better than Montana.

the intangibles are what make you great.

How dare you think Tom Lady could ever be in the same convo as Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I'd be stupid to imply that. Not sure where I implied as much.
          the logic that championships are the only thing that make you great.

Comment

• Midnight if Drew Brees wasnt on that team you dont even win 5 games let alone the SB.

Brady is a ATG QB and a first ballot hall of famer. hes one of the most dominate QBs to ever play that cant be argued.

Comment

Maybe. But does that make Brady a chump? One could argue that that no one does it better than Joe.

Btw, what's with the Lady reference. Let's keep this as a mature debate. No need for name calling.

Comment

Lets not forget the pillar to post beating the Ravens gave him. Without the god like protection he had, the Raves had him scurrying around like Miguel Cotto in the late rounds against Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Midnight if Drew Brees wasnt on that team you dont even win 5 games let alone the SB.

Brady is a ATG QB and a first ballot hall of famer. hes one of the most dominate QBs to ever play that cant be argued.
                  Drew Brees on skill level alone is far superior to Tom Brady.

The way you judge greatness on rings alone is the problem.

Belichick>Vinateri>Defense>Tom Brady

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Midnight if Drew Brees wasnt on that team you dont even win 5 games let alone the SB.

He isn't even the best QB today, not even close, bring me stats or dip. He is also the softest QB around, and can not take lumps.

Comment

the logic that championships are the only thing that make you great.
                      Who said that?

My previous replies to you where in reference to you basically calling a Brady a chump. That Vinatieri was more valuable than him. I never said anything about Brady being better than Peyton or Drew let alone the best ever because of his rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X