Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S Soldiers gang rape, burn and murder Iraqi family...OMG ITS GOTTA STOP!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    That's perfectly fine and I agree 100% but when people say that Americans support the killings or that American intentionally kills innocents, thats propaganda and bull****.
    Well yes I would like to think the overwhelming majority of soldiers would never even dream of doing such discussing things but this stuff does happen and I’m not going to pretend troops are peace keepers that don’t murder.

Its just adds to the mile long list of reasons why troops should not be occupying foreign soil. The whole war was an absolute farce and every soldier civilian or anyone else that died in this war has died for no reason whatsoever other than the incompetence of the American government

Comment

This isn't even a fair comparison Jack.

For it to be a fair comparison to the other thread, instead of posting what an American did to an Iraqi, it should be one of the horrific crimes Americans do to each other any given day and then act as if it's a reflection of American society, which would then justify their occupation of American land and the killing of innocent civilians.

Couple plead not guilty in dismemberment killing

Plea deal for man accused of killing daughter?

Suspect in deaths of 3 Ohioans found stuffed in tree is charged with aggravated murder, rape

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        This isn't even a fair comparison Jack.

For it to be a fair comparison to the other thread, instead of posting what an American did to an Iraqi, it should be one of the horrific crimes Americans do to each other any given day and then act as if it's a reflection of American society, which would then justify their occupation of American land and the killing of innocent civilians.

Couple plead not guilty in dismemberment killing

Plea deal for man accused of killing daughter?

Suspect in deaths of 3 Ohioans found stuffed in tree is charged with aggravated murder, rape
        I hear what you're saying but this is a response to another xenophobic anti Muslim thread so I wanted some foreign policy flavor to it.

I'm saving my domestic rape/female abuse thread for the weekend.

Comment

Stop pretending to be English.

Comment

This guy preaches his sidewalk commando and anti Amercan propaganda all the time and as soon as somebody posts something about the middle east he goes on an emo rampage. Well many Amercans are joining all those that think you are a fool and it is obvious you have a sick mind. Seek professional help.

Comment

That's perfectly fine and I agree 100% but when people say that Americans support the killings or that American intentionally kills innocents, thats propaganda and bull****.
              how is it propaganda when it actually happens?

Comment

It's not an excuse, your just too stupid to understand things in the proper perspective. How many Soviet soldiers were condemned to prison by their won government for the treatment of Afgahans during the war?

Or Germans for their treatments of the Jews?

Or Japanese for their treatment of the Chinese?

Yet, America has sentenced soldiers to prison for the rest of their life for acts like this, because in America WE CONDEMN THESE SORT OF THINGS AND DON'T SUPPORT IT.

So you can't say "America is murderous blah, blah, blah" because it's an act of individuals not a whole country.

When Jihadists strapped with bombs run into a crowded market place and kill women and children and then get proclaimed martyrs and hero's they are ENDORSING THESE KILLINGS.

Do you understand the difference? Probably not...........
                The whole intent of the U.S military is to turn ordinary citizens into mass murderers, worse than supporting these acts Id say in most cases they are directly responsible. War is very hard on people, if these people are damaged psychologically while serving their country locking them up and not providing them with support is unjust.

Comment

fuk i wish there was a video

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                    Here's a picture of the smug war criminal.

Reminds me of Lazy.

Let this sicko be burned, and torn apart. And the others as well.

But don't even try to put it all on America. Every country on the face of this earth has it's sicko's.

You blokes from Europe attack Americans all the time. We don't talk shiet about you , why do you always talk shiet about Americans on here? Get over your selves already.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      fuk i wish there was a video
                      WTF is wrong with you? Pedo alert!

Comment

Working...
                      X