No announcement yet.

Jackson Death ruled as homicide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Situations such as these brings me some conflict within myself;

On one hand we have the law of free will, which is the most important law in this universe. If he wanted to take all that **** based on will and not blinded by addiction or an overwhelming need for the drugs, then it's basically his own decision to do with his life what he will.

On the other hand we have the law of love and compassion, which would state that the doctor should see what kind of dangerous path MJ was heading down and realise that the decision might not be an act of the free will, but rather a result of negative thinking and stressful circumstances, and therefore stop it out of love and compassion for a fellow human being.

This is how I feel about stuff like this, and it is also the reason why I try to restrain my statements before I know the circumstances and events leading up to a point of tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      ******ed.

The doctor is at fault for overprescribing, yes.

But homicide?

Jackson himself was paying this guys boatloads of cash to administer these possibly fatal concoctions to him.

If this Conrad Murray ******* didn't do it Jackson would've just canned him and paid somebody else to do the deed.

If anything it's assisted suicide.
      agreed, Jackson was a grown man he knew what he was doing

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
        Situations such as these brings me some conflict within myself;

On one hand we have the law of free will, which is the most important law in this universe. If he wanted to take all that **** based on will and not blinded by addiction or an overwhelming need for the drugs, then it's basically his own decision to do with his life what he will.

On the other hand we have the law of love and compassion, which would state that the doctor should see what kind of dangerous path MJ was heading down and realise that the decision might not be an act of the free will, but rather a result of negative thinking and stressful circumstances, and therefore stop it out of love and compassion for a fellow human being.

This is how I feel about stuff like this, and it is also the reason why I try to restrain my statements before I know the circumstances and events leading up to a point of tragedy.
        You cannot base a legal situation on imaginary laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          You cannot base a legal situation on imaginary laws.
          I didn't say you could

I speak out of my personal moral dilemma, sir.

By law you are aiding suicide by handing lethal doses over to a person who might be tempted to mis-use the drugs.

Comment

Working...
          X