No announcement yet.

Hatton: My depression began after fighting Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Not all people react the same to everything I find your way of linear thinking to be weird , the bigger your expectations are going into something the bigger the physiological loss , if Manny went to Cocaine and Alcohol like Ricky did he would have sunk like the Titanic also , Manny also lost when he was nobody so maybe losing that early numbed future losses , when Ricky lost its was the biggest fight in the world and he never knew defeat , thats an entirely different mindset from that of a previously beaten fighter .

As it turned out Manny trained himself to be a good loser he learnt how to make excuses real but he had lots of practice .
    and this is precisely my point you genius.

the poster i replied to was making too much drama from a single loss.

i pointed out that it was not really the case.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      dont let the guys on pacland see this. they take some kind of pride in claiming pac ruined hatton
      I guess you take pride in claiming Floyd ruined Hatton, right? How are you any better?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        if a loss can do "irreparable damage"

Pac got 5 or 6, 3 of those were KO's

your thought.
        i said those losses "CAN" do irreparable damage
        but if it doesnt you have to ask WHO KO'd pacquiao

Comment

Hatton always had the heart but mentally he was on Judah's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Pre emptive strike. But you are right. I should not have woven PAC into a Hatton thread.

I liked Hatton's wins over tszyu, and Castillo.
            But Floyd got him. I was surprised. I expected hatton to get to Floyd wth big hooks to the body.
            referee Joe Cortez wasnt letting hatton fight his type of fight he was extremely fast to call break when ever the inside fight started

Comment

This is the moment that Hatton got depressed ..... all because of Joe Cortez!!

The truth is that Hatton was king at 140 and did nothing at 147. Floyd fought Hatton at 147!

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                Hatton should know a lot of genius floyd fans posters on NSB also went into depression after they learned.

Floyd was not dehydrated.

there was no registered nurse.

Red corner won and

slow mo video supported that.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

i guess so. losing to that hype job would make you sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    This is the moment that Hatton got depressed ..... all because of Joe Cortez!!

The truth is that Hatton was king at 140 and did nothing at 147. Floyd fought Hatton at 147!

was Hatton not the WBA champ at 147? he had 1 fight at 147 and Floyd had 3 before Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      was Hatton not the WBA champ at 147? he had 1 fight at 147 and Floyd had 3 before Hatton
                      You can go ahead and talk like that to a newbie but please Larry do not go there.

How did Hatton look in that fight? Very average and some say that he lost.

What did Hatton do after that fight? Hatton went back down to 140!!! Hatton knew and the rest of us knew that he was no WW.

What Hatton can do to his opponents at 140 was a much more difficult task against bigger fighters at 147. Maybe he can do it for a few rounds but it gets you way more tired.

Hatton was fighting 2 opponents that night. Here they are congratulating each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X