No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Disgraceful That Everyone is Targeting Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    ive always found that the best way to deal with a person of this "group" is to give them nothing and ignore them. this fury (if thats his actual name rather than a run of the mill made up ***** tuff nut title) fellow has already done the damage and peoples views will not change.
    however, being thick is probably the best excuse he has as a non educatated diddycoy. the views he has and publically shared are what many of us agree with in terms of pedos etc but, BUT, he is the king of everything now lol and cant go around saying this stuff in public, it would be like me walking into my local supermarket and shouting all that out...people would be shocked but as i do not form part of their day to day living or evening entertainment im of no significance and they would forget it quickly. if this gypo wants any of that albeit on tv fight nights or become a favoured celebrity he needs to use his "superhero" powers and reverse time by about 25 yrs and come out as a girl (having had her ears pierced whilst the cord is being cut) just to see how miserable the women are stuck in the life of a "***** bird". all that having to use petrol stations and local public loos or mcdonalds to wash with "femfresh" and add more muck on their boats. the smell of piss when you get near these people is appalling. fackin filthy tramps.
    So basically just another post criticising gypsies. *yawn*

You're the worst poster on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
      agree 100%

big of bellew to back fury especially since fury has roasted him on many occasions
      Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
      thinking about it didn't fury call price and bellew batty boys
      Lol, yeah. He said that Price and Bellew were gay lovers!

I agree, it's good that Bellew is supporting Tyson like this. Respect to him for doing so.

Comment

Well..... if he wasn't such a di..head, that acromegalic goofy mudafoca wouldn't be in so much trouble all the time. Besides, he ain't keeping those titles for long.

Comment

ive always found that the best way to deal with a person of this "group" is to give them nothing and ignore them. this fury (if thats his actual name rather than a run of the mill made up ***** tuff nut title) fellow has already done the damage and peoples views will not change.
          however, being thick is probably the best excuse he has as a non educatated diddycoy. the views he has and publically shared are what many of us agree with in terms of pedos etc but, BUT, he is the king of everything now lol and cant go around saying this stuff in public, it would be like me walking into my local supermarket and shouting all that out...people would be shocked but as i do not form part of their day to day living or evening entertainment im of no significance and they would forget it quickly. if this gypo wants any of that albeit on tv fight nights or become a favoured celebrity he needs to use his "superhero" powers and reverse time by about 25 yrs and come out as a girl (having had her ears pierced whilst the cord is being cut) just to see how miserable the women are stuck in the life of a "***** bird". all that having to use petrol stations and local public loos or mcdonalds to wash with "femfresh" and add more muck on their boats. the smell of piss when you get near these people is appalling. fackin filthy tramps.
          The smell of shit whenever you post is appalling.

Bow down to the Gypsy King, you no-mark.

Comment

Fair play to Baloo.

Comment

The pedos over at the BBC just don't like hearing anything negative about their "lifestyle." That's why they are given the champ grief for speaking the truth.

Comment

GTFO, he earned it fully.

Comment

This kid is a silly little bastard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    So basically just another post criticising gypsies. *yawn*

You're the worst poster on NSB.
                    told you before, nobody wants to hear about ***** heritage or your crying about your love for them. go join another discussion instead of trying to defend the filthy thieving tramps.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      The smell of shit whenever you post is appalling.

Bow down to the Gypsy King, you no-mark.

gypsy king! what...you think that earns respect or bragging rights? should we all be in awe? you stupid ****. are you a ***** or just a wanna be"chavvie" lol
                      all scumbags, always have been proove me wrong ***** lovers!

Comment

Working...
                      X