White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I have so much white guilt right now.
    Buy me that new A1 Bun Burger from BurgerKing and we'll call it square.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Buy me that new A1 Bun Burger from BurgerKing and we'll call it square.

Think I'll get one and bump C-Bo in the drive thru to cement my wigger status.

Comment

Still my friend, White Americans = historically responsible for majority of Terror Acts (including mass murder shootings) in the United States.
        All I'm saying is, how would your figures look for example if (God forbid) the airliner had been brought down over Detroit, or the Times Square attack was successful?

Statistics are great but they do need context.

The other thing is you've couched the thread in racial terms, but Islamic fundamentalism is based on a religion, the Boston Bombers for example were white.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 10-03-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I don't believe I made a statement claiming they weren't.
          don't play stupid. you know what you were implying.

okc bombing is probably like the only real terrorism by whites recent years.

ppl can play around with numbers/definitions for their stupid political agendas.

count urban gang shootings as terrorism and how does the stats change?

stupid political groups playing with numbers for their agendas.

Comment

Well obvs because there's a lot more whites than Muslims doofus.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              All I'm saying is, how would your figures look for example if (God forbid) the airliner had been brought down over Detroit, or the Times Square attack was successful?

Statistics are great but they do need context.
              I understand that one coordinated attack generated the most fatalities. But the fact is, there have been more attempts and executed attacks by white Americans than non white americans. When you have a group being more consistent in their attacks, they should also warrant the same type of scrutiny other groups have been receiving.

The biggest threat to America, statistically speaking, is White Americans.

Comment

this crap is 4 months old anyway.

there was a thread on the same stupid study 3-4 mos. back

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Well obvs because there's a lot more whites than Muslims doofus.
                  the way they crunched the numbers is so political.

funny how this liberal think tank didn't count ECO-terrorism.

that's white too. burning down suv dealerships, attacking loggers.

organized groups too.

but can't count them, they're left wing liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    don't play stupid. you know what you were implying.

okc bombing is probably like the only real terrorism by whites recent years.

ppl can play around with numbers/definitions for their stupid political agendas.

count urban gang shootings as terrorism and how does the stats change?

stupid political groups playing with numbers for their agendas.
                    I'm not playing stupid. You're letting your emotions make assumptions for you. Of course Islamic extremism is a threat to America, but let's ALL not play stupid. White Americans are just a big a threat to our country as they are. The fact that you got offended because someone stated that signifies exactly why it's so taboo to make that claim.

Comment

It reminds me of when relativists counted american wars as "christian terrorism". Obviously it was a double combo when Bush the texan was still president.

Comment

Working...
                      X