Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Marquez is An ATG, First Ballot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Roiding? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit! Last time I checked your hero refused OSDT because he is "squeamish" of needles...JMM had participated in OSDT and has passed. Your idol is a joke, and a pussy!!
    i don't remember ottke refusing testing. wrong as usual. yes he did do usada random testing which we found out was a total farce. only tested for certain things and not others and results not released so what's the point? to trick people looks like it worked....also he didn't do any testing after he teamed up with a known steroid cheat and suddenly became huge in an impossibly short amount of time.

Comment

Marquez has been quite big on fight night ever since 130, to be fair.

Comment

I think JMM is a cheating, pissdrinking POS but even I think hes a first ballot HOFer

Comment

how could there be any question?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he won't get in because of the roiding just like bonds won't get in...oh wait boxing has no standards.
            There always has to be one fuking idiot that brings this up! The mythical Marquez roids! Nevermind there is not one shred of evidence that any such drugs were taken. But please show me what evidence you have!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i don't remember ottke refusing testing. wrong as usual. yes he did do usada random testing which we found out was a total farce. only tested for certain things and not others and results not released so what's the point? to trick people looks like it worked....also he didn't do any testing after he teamed up with a known steroid cheat and suddenly became huge in an impossibly short amount of time.
              A total farce? And what qualifications do you have to make that claim? Seriously who the fuk are you? Are you a certified expert in the field of drug testing? Please show us your credentials!

Comment

It's not really an interesting question. More interesting is,

Erase Pac from his resume. is he a

1. ATG? No
                2. First ballot HOF? If he beats Bradley, yes. Otherwise no
                3. HOF? Yes

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  It's not really an interesting question. More interesting is,

Erase Pac from his resume. is he a

1. ATG? No
                  2. First ballot HOF? If he beats Bradley, yes. Otherwise no
                  3. HOF? Yes
                  But every ATG has a foil seriously shut the fuk up dude thats just dumb. Take Fraiser out of ALI's resume and what do you got? 2 or 3 quality wins!! See what I did there? I too can down play a guys resume and make it seem like he never beat anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    But every ATG has a foil seriously shut the fuk up dude thats just dumb. Take Fraiser out of ALI's resume and what do you got? 2 or 3 quality wins!! See what I did there? I too can down play a guys resume and make it seem like he never beat anyone.
                    It's kinda the opposite. It's these foils that do extra well against one guy who has more depth to his resume. Now Marquez is better than Norton or Junior Jones, but you correctly pointed out the analogy

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      It's kinda the opposite. It's these foils that do extra well against one guy who has more depth to his resume. Now Marquez is better than Norton or Junior Jones, but you correctly pointed out the analogy
                      Jones got stopped by Ingle and McKinney for god sakes. Stop with that ****e analogy.

Comment

Working...
                      X