Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does the youth in this new generation have a habbit of getting KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's the high frequency of videos. an ordinary cell phone / smart phone can take high resolution video. in the proper light, and in the hand of a skilled camera phone operator, they can produce high quality video.

if something spectacular happens, and people are around, it will invariably be recorded. this was not the case even five years ago.

Comment

Kid's today spend more time on phones, tabkets and laptops instead of sports etc... so their conditioning is weaker. That with the fact that every tramp has an I Phone or blackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        it's the high frequency of videos. an ordinary cell phone / smart phone can take high resolution video. in the proper light, and in the hand of a skilled camera phone operator, they can produce high quality video.

if something spectacular happens, and people are around, it will invariably be recorded. this was not the case even five years ago.
        True, I can understand the advancements in technology the last few years.

What I was trying to say is out of all the altercations I've personally been in and seen, which is many, I've never personally seen anyone get KO'd coming up. I've seen kids get beat up and lose fights, hell I've lost several fights, myself. But up until a few years ago at a few night clubs, I've actually seen some of these young boys get put to sleep.

Not to say that anyone was ever KO'd when I was coming up, I've just never "personally" seen it.

I was just curious to see if anyone else that's around the age of 30 ish noticed this rife string of KO's or if they've also personally experienced the same thing that's going on now growing up....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Yeah, I reckon you're on to something there, mate.

Take the second B out of habit before I slit your throat and fuck the wound.
          maybe he meant hobbit?

Comment

This generation's youth like to do "hardcore" things like drinking so much alcohol and smoking every kind of drug there is because it's cool. They're getting weaker.

Comment

Why do people on this forum talk SO much ****???

Comment

For real huh lol I've been jumped three times in my life, took a beating all three times but wasn't KO'd. These kids are getting KO'd with wild arm punches most of the time.

As already mentioned, everybody out publicly is literally praying something happens so they can start recording it and upload within 5 minutes of said incident.

Comment

And why is everybody **** scared of skinny jeans?

Comment

Working...
                  X