Berto is going to dominate Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't think Larry wanted this bumped.
    If he's going to keep posting his dim-whitted threads, then he can suck it and deal with the embarrassment that comes when one runs their mouth without the knowledge to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      LMAO @ those that called Berto an "elite fighter".

They've all gone pretty quiet now...?

I'd have some sort of respect for them if they'd come out afterwards and admit they got it wrong 4Corners & Spray did.

Larry...where you at? LOL
      Berto had a couple wins over Top 10 WW's before. I didn't think Guerrero had the pop at 147 to keep Berto off him.....well he did and he beat his ass pretty good, but Berto didn't quit. It was an entertaining fight, but one Guerrero clearly one.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Larry is too busy bumping Bush's threads to care
        Oh, he notices.

Comment

yep he lost and i lost 2 trillion points..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Never gonna happen, Berto turns into a punching bag after 4 rounds
            There is a reason Berto was fed cans most of his career, you will see this on Sat night. They are only fighting Guerrero because like most on here, they feel that Robert is too small to hurt Berto. The Ghost will be much sharper than he was against Aydin while Berto will be rusty. Couple that with the underlying sentiment that the Ghost is too weak and you have a recipe for disaster....Berto out of shape because he took the Ghost lightly.
            I agree totally.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Berto had a couple wins over Top 10 WW's before. I didn't think Guerrero had the pop at 147 to keep Berto off him.....well he did and he beat his ass pretty good, but Berto didn't quit. It was an entertaining fight, but one Guerrero clearly one.
              No doubt.

My respect for Berto shot through the roof with how he continued to fight with those two closed eyes but then I lost a little bit more with his post fight interview.

I've been a fan of The Ghost since the Kats fight but man I did not think the kid would handle being 147 as well as he did, it's like he's been there his whole career. Walking Berto down, taking massive shots and continuing to fight till the end of each round.

The Ghost is a problem for anyone at 147. Make no doubt about it.

Comment

I agree totally.....
                This is the only justice us Guerrero fans ever get. He gets doubted, hated on, and dogged every time, and we just have to wait for him to prove everyone wrong. Even in this victory, everyone starts singing, "Berto was never any good anyway"....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  This is the only justice us Guerrero fans ever get. He gets doubted, hated on, and dogged every time, and we just have to wait for him to prove everyone wrong. Even in this victory, everyone starts singing, "Berto was never any good anyway"....
                  I've been watching The Ghost since like 2007 or something like that and I knew that he would make a name for himself. The guy has a mentality of a winner, being successful and he is confident in his abilities. I think he will give Floyd a run for his money, give him the toughest fight of his career.

I think its cool that he is finally getting some respect for his accomplishments because he made himself into what he is, no one hyped anything up or fabricated anything or him. People hate on him because of his wife's story but I bet these same people would crumble to pieces if they were to walk a mile in his shoes.

It's good to see others supporting him, he is a true champion.

Comment

I've been watching The Ghost since like 2007 or something like that and I knew that he would make a name for himself. The guy has a mentality of a winner, being successful and he is confident in his abilities. I think he will give Floyd a run for his money, give him the toughest fight of his career.

I think its cool that he is finally getting some respect for his accomplishments because he made himself into what he is, no one hyped anything up or fabricated anything or him. People hate on him because of his wife's story but I bet these same people would crumble to pieces if they were to walk a mile in his shoes.

It's good to see others supporting him, he is a true champion.
                    His wife's story is one of the things that make the guy so intriguing.

How can people actually hate on that?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      His wife's story is one of the things that make the guy so intriguing.

How can people actually hate on that?
                      It's sickening honestly but I have seen posts (that appear genuine) saying things along the lines of "I'm tired of hearing about this bum's dumb ass wife and her cancer" or "no one cares about her damn cancer, this is boxing".

Usually when they are doing the boxer bios or intros but it that aspect shows his character to me. It's crazy that people could dis the man for sticking it out with his own wife but at the same time, I'm not all too surprised either......sadly

Comment

Working...
                      X