Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Rips Bradley: The Chicken Crossed To Casamayor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Edner cherry, Nate Campbell, abregu, casamayor.....
    How could you put Campbell in there,May come on when Bradley fought Campbell he just had defeated Funika(I think that's how ya spell his name)..Not to mention had every belt at LW and could not buy a fight..Abregu was a WW fight(Nuff said)Cherry and Casamayor are bad..But Khan fought all three of two of those fights in his last four fights..How removed are the fights you bringing up lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      He's fighting a 40 year old Casamayor...lol
      Who else could he have fought on short notice??Casa is still better then Mcflurry no matter how ya slice it..

Comment

When Khan fought with Waren he only had one decent fight against Kottie..Signed with GBP he only had one good fight with Maidana,and this guy has room to talk..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Who else could he have fought on short notice??Casa is still better then Mcflurry no matter how ya slice it..
          He had the oppertunity of a career high payday and the chance to fight for the lineal championship against Khan. Instead he ran to Top Rank to fight a 40 year old on a Pacquiao undercard. It's embarrassing Rome.

Comment

kill yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              He had the oppertunity of a career high payday and the chance to fight for the lineal championship against Khan. Instead he ran to Top Rank to fight a 40 year old on a Pacquiao undercard. It's embarrassing Rome.

If ya don't understand the game maybe,but in reality it's not bro...Him fighting Khan was not the path he wanted to take,he sign's to fight Khan and he is connected at the hip with Shaw still right now...It's not up to me and you to say when a fighter has to do this or that..IMO May fighting Ortiz was embarrassing,Ortiz was not on May's level(not even close)but you have to give it up for May it was a smart business move..Boxing is a business bro plain and simple..Bradley get's to fight in front of thousands of fans against Casa how else does that happen??How does Shaw get him that exposure??I hate this fight tbh but I understand it..Like I said in many other threads,it's a come back fight tbh I really did not care who he fought for this fight...But after if he is mentioning Morales or some other lame fighter I myself will be leaning into
              Bradley that will be very unacceptable...

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                kill yourself now.
                Ok tell me how Mcflurry is better then Casa,I want you to make an azz of ya self...I won't have to say anything..Because if ya try to tell me Mcflurry is better then Casa you've already succeeded in making a azz of ya self..

Comment

If ya don't understand the game maybe,but in reality it's not bro...Him fighting Khan was not the path he wanted to take,he sign's to fight Khan and he is connected at the hip with Shaw still right now...It's not up to me and you to say when a fighter has to do this or that..IMO May fighting Ortiz was embarrassing,Ortiz was not on May's level(not even close)but you have to give it up for May it was a smart business move..Boxing is a business bro plain and simple..Bradley get's to fight in front of thousands of fans against Casa how else does that happen??How does Shaw get him that exposure??I hate this fight tbh but I understand it..Like I said in many other threads,it's a come back fight tbh I really did not care who he fought for this fight...But after if he is mentioning Morales or some other lame fighter I myself will be leaning into
                  Bradley that will be very unacceptable...
                  the extrension was just till the khan fight.bradley would have been free straight after khans last fight but he chose to duck. "If o lose to Khan ill be out of the Pacquiao sweepstakes"

Comment

mccloskey- jww, undefeated euro champ and top 10 ring magazine

casa- career lightweight, shot 40 year old, has no buisness at 140 should be retired

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                      the extrension was just till the khan fight.bradley would have been free straight after khans last fight but he chose to duck. "If o lose to Khan ill be out of the Pacquiao sweepstakes"
                      Can I see the copy of the contract??Cause if ya can't provide it ya talking out ya azz..Bradley was suppose to be free after the Alexander fight how did signing an extension with Shaw work for him there??

Comment

Working...
                      X