No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toadmonitor View Post
    i tell you what i wish i'd not bothered mentioning his death, im suprised especially at you jazlvr or whatever your name is. you claim to be a freind of his? i asked you to tell his freinds but you start asking me to prove **** wtf why would i start this off for what? what do you want me to do jazlvr call his woman up and ask her to post something just for you from his pc. go **** yourself. look im gonna leave it at that. as i said shouldnt have bothered.
    You gotta be more patient man. This is internet where people do stuff like this, they pull pranks and stuff. Jaz was Samurai's bestfriend and maybe he's just shocked and does not want to believe it. I know your his bro and are much closer but still be easier on Jaz cause those two were bestfriends on here and he doesn't have the info you have. We are all confused here. Like I said just be easy, a lot of people like to mess around so we try not to be gullible.

Comment

FWIW, TS only has 3 other posts on this site, outside of this thread... Sam replied to all three of them. He obviously went out of his way to talk to the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        FWIW, TS only has 3 other posts on this site, outside of this thread... Sam replied to all three of them. He obviously went out of his way to talk to the dude.
        I believe its true. RIP SAM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          You lost me homie, care to clarify?

Side Note: Never mind I think I understand now.

Sorry homie...

Comment

RIP Samurai, I didn't know him as well as alot of other posters here but I recognized the username immediately. Can someone bump some of his threads?...

Comment

Sounds legit. RIP and my condolences go out to his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                You lost me homie, care to clarify?
                Every post outside of this thread, that the thread starter has made, Sam replied to. It looks like Samurai went out of his way to reply to him. Almost as if he knew him.

I'm starting to think the worst. And if this is a ****ing joke, someone deserves to have their face kicked in.

Comment

I've only collected 5 gifts over my 4 1/2ish years on here. All from Sam. Good dude, that guy.

Comment

Like I said earlier in this thread, I got Sam and his family in my prayers.

This dude was truly a NSB family member, he'll be missed...

Comment

• So samurai's brother made an account to tell boxingscene that samurai has passed away? Sorry TS you have been reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X