• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, just post your vote here.

Just post your vote here.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
      Clubber Lang got ko'd by rocky in the the 3rd round, Drago went the distance before being ko'd. Wasn't it like round 15 drago was ko'd by rocky. I know styles make fights, but I know that in my opinion Drago punches harder then Rocky. What does that say about Clubber Langs chin if he can't take rocky's punches...
      The whole concept of that final fight (only Rocky fight that got shown in its entirety) was that Rocky tricked Lang into punching himself out and then opened up on a tired Lang. Really didn't have alot to do with Balboa's punching power. Still I agree with you, Drago beats Lang.

Comment

Wasn't drago cheating too, I believe he was using steroids and adrenaline shots to get stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          Man no love for Tommy Morrison?

Rocking a curly mullet takes ****in skills.

Tommy Gunn clearly came on the scene at the right time. By that time, Rocky, Creed, Lang, and Drago had already left the division and he was just fighting their lefttovers.

As for Lang vs. Drago, I would take Lang, Drago's chin was never the same after the beating that Rocky gave him. I see Lang knocking him out within the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Seeing how Rocky demolished both of them...i think IVan Drago would whoop on Clubber Lang.

Tyson and Clubber Lang would be a good fight.

Comment

what about Spider Rico?

Comment

lang takes this 1 as drago only credible win was aginst a shot apollo creed

Comment

Mr. T would kick Drago's ass!

Comment

Lang is a Counter punching slugger.. who is best when someone is walking in.. Drago was a Boxer puncher with skill... Drago is all wrong for Lang.. as was the Rocky in the 2nd match.. If you move and BOX... Lang is all yours .. Kinda Like Mike Tyson..

Comment

Drago by ko/tko round 10

Then he takes Tommy on and knocks him out early

Comment

Working...
                      X