Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any "black rebel motorcycle club" fans on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any "black rebel motorcycle club" fans on boxingscene?

one of the greatest non-radio bands ever! I never gear them on radio,yet for 10 years they are the best kept secret in music!

yeah, they're ill.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
      yeah, they're ill.
      I've seen so many big & small gigs I can't count....I've never seen these guys live....I've been told it's can't miss!I got all their albums...one of my top 5

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I've seen so many big & small gigs I can't count....I've never seen these guys live....I've been told it's can't miss!I got all their albums...one of my top 5
        I gotta start going to gigs. i had this thing about getting into fights for the smallest things thus i saved myself the grief of fighting. I'm done with that. I'll probably go see the black keys july 28.

Comment

I gotta start going to gigs. i had this thing about getting into fights for the smallest things thus i saved myself the grief of fighting. I'm done with that. I'll probably go see the black keys july 28.
          music is important in my opinion...live music enlightens the soul for that moment of getting away from regular life...rock & roll does that... No other music lasts but r&r never dies....salute with the dio devil horns!!!
          Last edited by joe strong; 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Im goin to see Black Keys July 30th in Philly..band is the ****.

Comment

Working...
            X