Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im so sick of dumbass *******s making excuses saying random blood test will weaken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
    hey thats uncalled for mate....racism has no place in this sport
    negro = spanish for black.

but you're in australia so you don't know.

well now you know.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      There have been multiple articles that have stated they typically remove about 5-7mL of blood, which is equivalent to just over a teaspoon.
      Please can you be so kind in finding 1 of them? i need to get updated on this ASAP.

Comment

well dont read them then. simples.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          He was responding to someone being blatantly racist towards Filipinos.

FYI negro isn't a derogatory word in other countries...in fact its literally how many languages say the color black.
          What in my post was racist? You see, I've been to the Phillipines many times and have seen many internet cafes. The country is also full of brothels. Everything I said was factual.

Here's a question, do you think the poster in question was substituing for the word black?

Yeah, I didn't think so either. Glad we agree.

Comment

Originally Posted by IronFistKilla View Post
            You gotta understand. A lot of these Pinoy posters are in the Phillipines. They are unemployed and sit around in internet cafe's all day while there mom's and sisters work in brothels. Red K is the only meaning they have in their lives, man. Give a dog a bone. This site, and Pak-Yow, means so much to them.

uh-oh, here comes the red k from that fog-hat toyi and the rest of the pinoy baklas.
            What do you call this? not a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post

By who??...

They blood test once or twice a year to maintain their license..you could cycle around those since they're not random..

Fucking ****** or not..it's a stipulation where he could agree and fight..or say no and fight Malignaggi..and taint his own legacy..

I don't think Pacquiao is on anything..but his actions have put him in a spot where you can do nothing but be suspicious now..and that's his own fault for scrambling for so many different excuses on why he won't do it randomly..
              so its manny's fault if he should reject a stipulation he is uncomfortable with, and has no legit reason to agree on other than to prove something most people already know? a stipulation he was willing to compromise on?

and floyd has no fault in this when he asked for such ludicrous testing methods in the first place, and his camp came out with damaging statements in the middle of the negotiations?

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                What do you call this? not a racist?
                Did you finish any type of schooling in the Phillipines? Or is your command of the language not up to snuff?

Racism is the belief that race is a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

What in my post constitutes racism or prejudice? Is there not a lot of unemployment in PI? Are there not a lot of internet cafes.....and brothels? Those are facts bro.

Don't the pinoy posters on this forum love to red k, infract, and get others banned? Again, nothing but the facts.

Now, here's your turn. Using the definition of racism, prejudice,etc show me the racism in my post.

You don't want it with me.

Comment

lol..*******s are now name calling and making aids threds..lol..damn ya'll are sad and pathetic

Comment

by the way, if you are not familiar with filipino languages then you should.

We call black american as NEGRO. Even is you will ask a 10 yr old kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
                      Did you finish any type of schooling in the Phillipines? Or is your command of the language not up to snuff?

Racism is the belief that race is a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

What in my post constitutes racism or prejudice? Is there not a lot of unemployment in PI? Are there not a lot of internet cafes.....and brothels? Those are facts bro.

Don't the pinoy posters on this forum love to red k, infract, and get others banned? Again, nothing but the facts.

Now, here's your turn. Using the definition of racism, prejudice,etc show me the racism in my post.

You don't want it with me.
                      LOLS you pretend to know eveything? Damn google thing.

Try top understand the meaning LOLS.

Racism is the belief that race is a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

stop using google LOLs UNDERSTAND THAT... Dont pretend on someone you're not.

Comment

Working...
                      X