This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I wouldn't say they have low footballing iq. Seems to me that most of them prefer the fast, direct counter.

Also, Portugal is a team that struggles to qualify for europe and the wc. Whereas Argentina is one of 2-3 teams in south america who are sure ins for both tournaments. (suda and wc)
    Are you sure they will get in the WC they could barley get wins in south America, there in the bottom right now. They been humiliated recently in there own house losing 2-0 to Ecuador. Portugal got some nice young talents coming in anyways they dominated and just won the Euro under 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Are you sure they will get in the WC they could barley get wins in south America, there in the bottom right now. They been humiliated recently in there own house losing 2-0 to Ecuador. Portugal got some nice young talents coming in anyways they dominated and just won the Euro under 21.
      I'm not impressed by them either. I saw all of their games in the copa and they didn't look great. They look even worse now in qualifiers.

Comment

• I'm hearing big big things about this kid.

My source in France is telling me he is one of the most talented players in Ligue 1.

One to keep an eye out for.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

I'm hearing big big things about this kid.

My source in France is telling me he is one of the most talented players in Ligue 1.

One to keep an eye out for.
            Heard they call him the new Eden Hazard over there

Comment

• Looks like Messi has recovered well from his injury, Barca looking scarier now.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                The Ronaldo/Portugal debate is recycled.

Fact is, Portugal were a class side before they started to build the team around Ronaldo ('07 'ish).

The team led by Figo would routinely get to semis/finals of major competitions.
                But would you really say the team they currently have could best England or even Poland without Ronaldo?

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                I haven't checked up on their most recent matches. I usually watch them when it's the Suda cup or WC to be completely honest. I just know whenever those tourneys come around, the sure-ins are Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia usually.

The only young Portuguese I know is Bruma tbh and that's because Chelsea at one point tried to sign him.

Comment

• Messi is the best player in our era by far. Two goals and a assist Barcelona really looking scary right now I think we're gonno see another team like the 2009-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    Messi is the best player in our era by far. Two goals and a assist Barcelona really looking scary right now I think we're gonno see another team like the 2009-2012
                    Costa, Lewandowski, Robben, Muller and Tiago might have a thing or two to say about that.

Comment

• Neymar is becoming such a complete player didn't score but what he did today was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X