Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo should fight ward, they are closer in size than ggg and ward are

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Canelo should be fighting as a middleweight.
      he's been fighting at MW for 3 fights now, this will be his 4th

155 falls within middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Ward View Post
        Cotto will be on the back foot. Canelo is a big guy.
        When does Canelo ever apply pressure? Vladimir is a big ****er too, he is on the back foot more than anyone he faces even as the bigger man.

Comment

Now you can see how weight-drained he would have been vs Floyd, those extra 2 pounds he needed to take off to make 152 catchweight would have rendered him cumbersome and flat, which is exactly how he looked in that fight. Cherrypicking at it's finest once again by that renowned 4-time Khan-ducker.

Comment

Fat @$$!! kidding, but i bet that would get to Canelo. He reminds of guy with weight and size issues and has trouble coming to grips that hes actually not that small lol not only does he try to squeeze into a division hes too big for at this point but he also tries to squeeze into clothes hes too big for the perception(misconception) that Mexicans are small and short has Canelo blinded lol

Comment

Canelo would probably have better stamina at Middleweight. Instead of always fading late.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                Canelo should be fighting as a middleweight.
                Canelo does not want it...

160 is scary for him.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  Then Cotto is going to vacate that belt rather than face his mandatory?
                  What a rotten pu$$y lol Some "champ" ya got there
                  Ahhhh, who said vacate? All GGG has to do is be a good lil B-side, bend over, and he'll get his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                    Fat @$$!! kidding, but i bet that would get to Canelo. He reminds of guy with weight and size issues and has trouble coming to grips that hes actually not that small lol not only does he try to squeeze into a division hes too big for at this point but he also tries to squeeze into clothes hes too big for the perception(misconception) that Mexicans are small and short has Canelo blinded lol
                    "..he also tries to squeeze into clothes he's too big for.."

BWaHAhahahahahahahahaaaahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Yeah I just don't understand it when people say, "GGG is bigger than Canelo". Like, height wise, Golovkin is only one inch taller. Weight? Canelo tips the scales slightly. I don't understand if they're trolling or what.

It's like they forgot about JCC jr. and his weight advantage in every fight...
                      The way of the peasant. Tainted beef, piss-water and weight advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X