Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a Good or BAD thing that Floyd HAS NEVER BEEN KNOCKED DOWN Before???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post

Reading the posts of Pacfarts in this forum ( including this poster), one would think that May's fights are boring because he is a runner. This fight showed the opposite.

This fight is actually one of my favorite Floyd fights contrary to popular opinion. The way he walked Zab down while breaking him down with body shots all while slipping shots coming his way was beautiful. Especially since up until that point, he never had to be a full on aggressor like that before.

Comment

Just because he hasnt experienced something in the ring does not mean he hasnt experienced it in sparring..the man has been fighting his entire life

Comment

I think a flash knockdown would startle him more so then anything especially if he got countered and put down that would have to mean somebody outthought the grand thinker and that would prbly make him hesitant. If he was hurt and got put down from a series of punches I don't think he'd shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          floyd has been down. he took a knee when he broke his hand.

he was also down in the judah fight, but it wasn't called.

corley hurt him. mosley hurt him. maidana hurt him as well.

if he keeps fighting, he'll eventually end up knocked out, the way virtually all of the greats have ended up.
          I know Judah connected on Mayweather reaching to his body but let's be honest, is it really a KD where you say to yourself, Mayweather is in trouble?

Also Maidana hurt Floyd? When? Accidental clash of heads that caused a cut when Mayweather was throwing a combination?

Why do all these fighters get dirty, shell up, move backwards when May is clearly winning from counters and is then coming forward? Shane should had went, Maidana too if he didn't clinch so much to throw rabbit punches and then hen hurt throw jabs and back away.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            I think a flash knockdown would startle him more so then anything especially if he got countered and put down that would have to mean somebody outthought the grand thinker and that would prbly make him hesitant. If he was hurt and got put down from a series of punches I don't think he'd shut down.
            Everytime he was hurt he was countered.. Shane(can knock out a horse from a counter) and Corley.

Comment

Working...
            X