Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where you can "officially" vote for Broners next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you can "officially" vote for Broners next opponent?

I mean will there be a official poll/voting-site coming in soon where the fans can vote or how will that work? Not that he is reading the 2/3 from 50000 comments on his FB that is saying "fight Khan" and ignoring the Mathysse votes or some **** like that.

After this he cant avoid Mathysse...its impossible...no excuses available...no promoterbeef...no huge size/weight differences...money wont be a problem!

It would suck if Broner comes up with some BS like "yeah we tried to get Mathysse but he is fighting Garcia so i will give the fans their second choice" and totally duck Mathysse over the next years or something like that.

Don't get it twisted. The fans will have no say in the poll options.

Comment

ring.tv have a poll up

Matthysse and Maidana are leading at the moment.

Comment

I'm sure he will do it on twitter or something or atleast say thats where it will take place. I'd like to know though so i can cast my vote for Matthysse who im sure he wont fight

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          I'm sure he will do it on twitter or something or atleast say thats where it will take place. I'd like to know though so i can cast my vote for Matthysse who im sure he wont fight
          He won't be in the poll. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            He won't be in the poll. Watch.
            That or if he bases off twitter theres no real way to tell who got the most votes. Matthysse is on the ****** poll though atleast

Comment

why is Matthysee the guy everyone has to fight? I dont get hos Broner's a scrub after just spanning 4 divisions in 3 fights but Lucas has very close fights with Zab & Devon in one division but he's a beast. The hate is way too strong

Comment

Don't vote for Matthysse, damn it! The only person Matthysse should be fighting is Danny Garcia's punk ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  why is Matthysee the guy everyone has to fight? I dont get hos Broner's a scrub after just spanning 4 divisions in 3 fights but Lucas has very close fights with Zab & Devon in one division but he's a beast. The hate is way too strong
                  does not compute, I think LM won both but I'm not sure Broner beats those opponents

Comment

vs

Make it happen

Comment

Working...
                    X