Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Barrack Hussein Obama be impeached?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
    Has nobody answered?
    Surprisingly not a single person has produced a single legal argument to impeaching Obama.

Comment

It amazes me that anyone still takes the TS seriously. While clearly pigmentation-obsessed, he has never demonstrated an affinity for politics. Therefore any interest he has in our Commander in Chief is suspect out of the gate.

As for the thread question, no. There's no concrete evidence that Obama has done anything that his predecessors didn't. In our nation's history, no president has been impeached and removed from office (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached in the House, but acquitted in the Senate.) Since presidents can't be recalled the way governors can, Obama is here to stay for 3 1/2 more years. Count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        It amazes me that anyone still takes the TS seriously. While clearly pigmentation-obsessed, he has never demonstrated an affinity for politics. Therefore any interest he has in our Commander in Chief is suspect out of the gate.

As for the thread question, no. There's no concrete evidence that Obama has done anything that his predecessors didn't. In our nation's history, no president has been impeached and removed from office (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached in the House, but acquitted in the Senate.) Since presidents can't be recalled the way governors can, Obama is here to stay for 3 1/2 more years. Count on it.
        One day we shall discuss this moment over an Old Fashioned cocktail and a fine cigar.

Comment

I remembered this thread after I saw this.

Comment

Syria anyone...another **** up by the worst president ever...

Comment

who hates black people more?

maniac or slimshandy?

Comment

Working...
              X