No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Floyd did say he wants to fight 5 more times or something like that right? He said no strong champions though.
    :qqq: He sure did! Right here!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

• LOL at Mathed. Dude is a troll and he is good at it.

Comment

• sound like Guerrero then Gingerboy, then floyd is out

Comment

• Small 2013

No more fighters have drawing power. Cotto was the last one besides Pac at 147

May has to fight a middleweight to get big numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Actually the real story goes like this: Floyd-roid ducked Margarito in 06 to fight Tata Baldomir. Arum offered the Margarita fight to Fraud for 8mil, but he definitely ducked it to fight Balodmir a guy with like 20 loses and 25 draws. And Baldomir got his shot at beating pass his prime human punching bag Gatti. And then baldomir beat Judah the guy that had no chance at 47 and is now 35yrs old and back at 140 because he couldn't beat anyone at 47. Fraud fans you need to stop with your mythical, hypothetical, fantasy wins for Floyd after he ducks a fighter than they lose to another fighter. And then all you Fraud fans start saying see my hero Fraud Roidweather would have beaten him. I never gave Tata Baldomir a 1 percent chance at beating Roidweather. And the only guy that I thought had a punchers chance, speed and toughness to beat Roidweather since he's been fighting at 47 was Mosley you idiot!

Somebody feelings are hurt lol... Sorry pac-tard you lose again haha... 43-0 homie end of story! Pac been knocked out twice... by two no namers that's a fact! He is fighting Marquez a fourth time, that's a fact! And if he whoops the fighter who beat the fighter he was scared of... than how good was the person he was scared of?? If he makes it all look easy?

99.9% of pac fans are idiots! I am toying with you right now lol... Just stop

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              sound like Guerrero then Gingerboy, then floyd is out
              You're half right. He will fight Guerrero next, but he will never fight Canelo. Canelo would be a supporting act in the Guerrero/May fight. The biggest question is who is Canelo fighting in the undercard?

Guerrero vs Mayweather will sell even less than Ortiz vs Mayweather. The only way they will attract fans is to stack the undercard with Mexican superstars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                What does Pacman have to do with Roidweathers ducking history????? After margarita put hands on PacMan he said he really did not want to fight at 54 because the guys were too big in that weight class for him. Plus it was said that Pac was in bed a few days after that fight. See PacMan manned up and said what he had to say. Just like Sergio Martinez he manned up and said that he did not want to fight at 168, and if ward came down to 160 that he would fight him. And Martinez also offered to fight Roidweather at 54 where Roidweather said that he just beat the best fighter at at 54 in Cotta. And every boxing website has Roid at #1 at 54. But Roidweather rather create optical illusions for his 3 fans about he's the best and he's the biggest draw and so on and so forth. But when a real challenges comes about like Sergio Martinez and everything is laid on the table Roidweather does what he does best and that is duck!!!
                So your saying it is cool for Mayweather to fight bigger fighters at 154.. which he came in 150 (De La Hoya) and 151 (Cotto) but it is not cool for pac?? Yeah your the definition of a hater lol..and Pac is supposed to be p4p king?? Ask any professional who #1 is: Canelo, Sergio Martinez, Ward, Robert Garcia, Danny Garcia, Tim Bradley, Ricky Hatton, Marquez, Broner, Roy Jones jr, Mosley, Brandon Rios,Cotto, Hunter, Guerrero, Trout, all said Floyd is #1 and would whoop pac.

Marquez said it to pac's face on ESPN! So ask yourself this... Who is more reliable and would you listen to?? All those who actually box for a living and the top dogs of this era?? Or a dumb ass pac-tard who speaks off of her emotions like a lil girl?? Like I said before and say it again!

99.9% of Pac fans are idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Golden Boy is excited for Floyd's return because Floyd is a Golden Boy fighter. So there goes all the ******s who were saying Floyd was his own boss.

Anyway, I won't believe it till I'm watching 24/7.
                  What a stupid post.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/-nc4SPltHhE

Comment

• It will probably be canelo-cotto on undercard not trout. If it is that would be a mega fight ppv sales wise. Some of the highest earners and the biggest rising star. Then it sets up sept. for Canelo-Floyd. Guerrero is a decent fight not great, and I don't see Floyd having trouble but if it leads to Floyd-Canelo i'm all for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X