No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Focused To Avenge "Bad Night" in The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Focused To Avenge "Bad Night" in The Rematch

Juan Manuel Lopez promised his faithful Puerto Rican fans that he’ll atone for his lone loss March 10 in San Juan.

[Click Here To Read More]

The rematch should have been in Mexico.

Comment

I dont know why Juanma reffers this night as a bad night. IMO He was actually fighting well until he got into his usual careless fighting and caught with that vicious right hand. Bad night is Mtgawa or his last fight (oliver) in which he showed imo little motivation and rust and not that hungry Juanma that many fell in love with as he was coming up in the ranks. IMO if he can refocus and work on several of his flaws, he will be champion again. I will be there live so hopefully he can win that title back and also hopefully I can get to meet Mikey Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The rematch should have been in Mexico.
        Not exactly so. There was way more money offered in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
          I dont know why Juanma reffers this night as a bad night. IMO He was actually fighting well until he got into his usual careless fighting and caught with that vicious right hand. Bad night is Mtgawa or his last fight (oliver) in which he showed imo little motivation and rust and not that hungry Juanma that many fell in love with as he was coming up in the ranks. IMO if he can refocus and work on several of his flaws, he will be champion again. I will be there live so hopefully he can win that title back and also hopefully I can get to meet Mikey Garcia!
          I couldn't agree with you more! This is exactly my biggest issue with Juanma, he just refuses to accept his shortcomings and flaws as a fighter, and more importantly, he just doesn’t want to acknowledge that Salido earned his victory.

Sheit, we all have bad days but at least he should man up and give the guy his just due. Going into this fight with this attitude that he was supposed to win just because he is “Juanma” will not bode well for him especially if Salido cracks his chin solid. Hopefully, he has formulated an appropriate game plan and makes adjustments in game because Salido is going too best believe!

Comment

Lopez lacks fundamentals but has immense power i don't think he can box his way to victory like Cotto did vs Marg like some other posters suggested, I expect a repeat of the first fight or Lopez via TKO

Comment

Juanma got this he should have cotto help him in camp so he can box for once

Comment

Salido is a true champion! He won the title from Lopez, in Puerto Rico, and now he's defending it in Puerto Rico. Not many champs out there would do that.

Comment

Juanma is getting ko'd. He's has regressed as of late and his corner has not shown they can correct so many defensive mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Fights View Post
                    Lopez lacks fundamentals but has immense power i don't think he can box his way to victory like Cotto did vs Marg like some other posters suggested, I expect a repeat of the first fight or Lopez via TKO
                    What do you mean by " boxing his way to victory like Cotto did vs Marg? Cotto was getting pummeled in the round before the stupid stoppage. He was running away and hugging to supposedly " no power " Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X