No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Aims To Put Cook Through Hell in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Aims To Put Cook Through Hell in Liverpool

Fired up Scotsman Ricky Burns has warned English challenger Nicky Cook that he is no bottle job. [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is a pathetic joke.

When does Rocky get his deserved rematch? 12th of Never?

Comment

It is a poor fight, unification has all been talk then I guess. Not sure who to blame but I am guessing Frank.

Comment

Frank looks after his cockney's doesn't he?

Has Cook even had a fight recently?

Comment

Just checked up on Martinez - he was quoted as saying he wants the sequel back in March, but he doesn't appear to have fought since last September. Thought I hadn't heard anything of him in a while.

That's Burns' unfinished business. If they're waiting on Martinez to get his act together, they could have found a worthier opponent to stay active with than Cook.

Comment

And, no, I'm not surprised - just expressing my disdain.

Comment

I'd be annoyed if I was Kevin Mitchell.

He be could coining (relatively) it in just like Ricky.

The thing with Ricky is he has done well to win that strap and the level he's fighting at isn't exactly beneath him. But there is the obvious argument Frank has taken that title hostage.

Comment

he beet a decent Champion/fighter for the Belt but since that great win its been bum after bum, please fight someone good again.

Comment

Burns level of competition as of late has been pretty funny, i put it down to warren also

Comment

Working...
                  X