Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao wants that 5th fight. And that bullshlt Roach said about taking a year off is SHlT! Pacs ready to come back with two fights this year...And im willing to bet Rios is his first fight back if not JMM! Pac said..."we will rise again"!!! Hes serious about this comeback and ready for it.
    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I wonder if Pac got another advance to take this vacation. Maybe thats why hes insisting on fighting again but hey to each his own i guess. I think hes done, he just doesnt realize it yet. Pride stings

Comment

thats what im talking about ..what a badass warrior..

imagine some doctors telling floyd he's gonna have parkinsons in the future..mother****er would've probably fainted like a b1tch he is talking bout " i blame my father for getting me into boxing " and i should've preserve my health if it was up to me"...TOTAL B!TCH

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

imagine some doctors telling floyd he's gonna have parkinsons in the future..mother****er would've probably fainted like a b1tch he is talking bout " i blame my father for getting me into boxing " and i should've preserve my health if it was up to me"...TOTAL B!TCH
          I was sitting here talking to my wife and wondering how long till someone trys to insult Floyd on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Man that was fast!

Didnt notice Reloaded also mentioned Floyd so even faster than i thought

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Floyd Fans want Pacquaio to take the safe route. That way Floyd can have a concrete reason to duck Manny! Manny is a warrior. He will go out on his sheild before he takes the ,Health first route! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              That didnt work out too good all he got was apology that was not an apology , but it did allow him to avoid the Floyd fight so I suppose he was happy with that .
              When you and Flint are done sucking each other maybe you will realize they settled out of court and Floyd had to pay lawyer fees and most likely other undisclosed fees and provide a public apology.
              Last edited by richardt; 01-04-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Manny VS The Doctors. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I was sitting here talking to my wife and wondering how long till someone trys to insult Floyd on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Man that was fast!

Didnt notice Reloaded also mentioned Floyd so even faster than i thought
                  im guessing ur wife is a floyd d!ckrider also?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH
                    So technically they cant get in trouble because MP is not any patient of theirs!
                    Which in the case of your post makes no sense

Comment

I find it funny that Pacquiao's so called supporters are showing no regard for his health.

Comment

Working...
                      X