Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith Responds to Floyd's Comments!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven A Smith Responds to Floyd's Comments!!!

He went out to his Twitter. He went the high road and said Floyd is still the best and Floyd shouldn't care want he says about him. He basically took the classy route and not backlashed against Floyd. Still said Floyd beats Manny. Thoughts?

Source: https://twitter.com/stephenasmith

He just staying Professional. But he still knows Floyd is scared of Manny. hes said time and time again. Floyd is a Coward!

Comment

Could careless about Stephan a. Smith or any espn personality talking about boxing unless it's the fnf crew or kellerman

Comment

I totally agree with Stephen as a fan, Floyd is my fav fighter and the fight i want to see the most is him vs pacquiao, doesn't mean i think floyd's a coward doe. I kno Bob arum BEEN getting on the way from this matchup.

Comment

He is just making nice in the urban community.

Comment

Am I missing something here, hasn't Smith always been a huge Floyd supporter? I thought it was Skip Bayless who always played the Floyd critic in their show.

Comment

I don't know why it matters what people like him say anyway?

He knows **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                I totally agree with Stephen as a fan, Floyd is my fav fighter and the fight i want to see the most is him vs pacquiao, doesn't mean i think floyd's a coward doe. I kno Bob arum BEEN getting on the way from this matchup.
                Why are you always deflecting it to Ol Bob when Floyd himself shows his cowardice on national TV. :crybaby:

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Am I missing something here, hasn't Smith always been a huge Floyd supporter? I thought it was Skip Bayless who always played the Floyd critic in their show.
                  You missed the whole drama, Larryxxx is a turncoat... he is now a Packtuurd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    You are a far better fan than me.. Forget the Steven A social media beef, how can you threaten to fire your father over mentioning another man's name? That's the part I cant fathom. It goe's way above my fan or man limits.

Comment

Working...
                    X