No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Damn people really derailed this thread.

If they can get along which is possible then I think its a great thing. Always felt PBF would have been better under his father.
    Well, you know that would be the case with the trolls and their alt accounts.

Anyways, this is interesting. I am sure we will hear more soon regarding this situation with him wanting his father to train him in light of Rogers health. But if I remember correctly, that is something that he spoke about in the last HBO 24/7.

Comment

Interesting.

This is a little worrying as a Mayweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Hahahaha .. we all know why Maniac hates Roger Mayweather.

Roger used to walk to the ring dressed like a Mariachi and called himself "The Mexican Assassin".

Roger has taken out more Mexicans than La Migra. Maniac hasn't forgiven Roger ever since.

That amuses the hell out of me.
        Julio caesar chavez defeated roger twice, wasn't he mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          how are these kind of posters allowed to post this stuff n get away with it on a reg?
          They allow people to post much worse. To top it all off they have picks and chooses on who they ban for posting basically the same things. CRAZY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Roger has type 2 diabetes. If you haven't noticed he looks worse and worse every training camp Floyd has had in the last few years. Sr himself has sarcoidosis, but seems to be handling that better than Roger is dealing with his illness.
            I wasn't aware he had type 2 diabetes if I'm honest.
            The issue I see in Floyd snr and Floyd jnr is they both have egos too big to work in harmony for the better, Snr will want the limelight and glory and Jnr won't want his dad taking any shine of him, that's what makes Roger such a good fit, he knows his place in the camp and is happy with it. Floyd Snr loves the attention just as much as his son

Comment

God damn, this thread got jacked by moronic trolls.

Anyways, hopefully Roger starts feeling better, it was only a matter of time. Roger made Floyd more offensive than he was with Floyd Sr. So we'll see what happens. The good thing is Floyd said he has a lot left in the tank and that he wants to give fans excitement. So he wants to continue fighting and when Mayweather fights, it's a good thing for the sport.

I'm not going to waste my time one each particular troll, so I'll sum it all up here.

Triangle theories don't work and neither Floyd/Arum/Manny wanted the fight at the same time. But the closest the fight EVER came to happening, when it was agreed upon for March 2010, it was Manny and Co. that walked away from it. After that, none of them wanted it at the same time, a hit to both Floyd AND Manny.

Losing 2-3 rounds isn't going life and death with someone, but perhaps Maniac doesn't understand that. If losing 2-3 rounds was going life and death with someone, than Marquez went life and death with Michael F**king Katsidis, since he lost a couple rounds and got dropped in the process. The s**t reminds me of when people were like "Floyd went life and death with Hatton", even though he lost 1-2 rounds for god's sake. Stop trolling obvious stupid crap, it's ridiculous.

And as far as similar wins, here goes.......

Floyd gets more credit for De La Hoya because he did it first and beat him at a weight he was a top ranked fighter at the time. Pac really shouldn't get credit for De La Hoya. Oscar was clearly done and fighting at a weight he hadn't been to in 8-9 years.

Floyd gets more credit for Hatton because he did it first when Hatton was undefeated and Top 10 P4P. But Pacquiao still gets big credit for beating Hatton at 140, as he was still the top fighter there when he beat Hatton.

Pac gets more credit for Cotto, because he did it first and at 147 which was a better weight class for Cotto. Floyd still gets credit for beating Cotto though, because Cotto was a top ranked fighter at 154 when he did.

Floyd gets more credit for Mosley because he did it first, and while Mosley was coming off a stoppage win that put him at #3 P4P and as a top ranked WW. Manny shouldn't really get credit for beating Mosley coming off a huge loss and a draw with Mora.

Manny gets more credit for beating Marquez in 08' at 130, because that was first and one of Marquez' best weight classes. Floyd should still get his due for whupping Marquez at WW though in 09', because Marquez has sinced proved by defeating Pacquiao that he can fight well at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                They allow people to post much worse. To top it all off they have picks and chooses on who they ban for posting basically the same things. CRAZY!!!!
                Only certain fans groups get away with posting whatever they want

Comment

It makes NO difference who the so-called trainer is. Once he gets hit he will resort to what he has done for years. The cornerman will have more importance than a gym trainer! "old dog new tricks?" ain't happening! Ray.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Man has Diabetes,show some class and at least act respectable
                      From smoking crack its well known in vegas Roger is a crack house king.

Comment

Working...
                      X