Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[STREAM] Martinez holds live press conference on WBC/Chavez and Sulaiman's comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he's leaving both the WBC and HBO. He's said he's tired of their shit.

Comment

This ends 1 of 2 ways... Brilliant move, or career suicide.

Comment

You gotta love people with ideals. Sulaiman has pissed up and down Martinez's back.

Phuck the alphabet boys. One can only hope that Sergio's move will be the final curtain for Sulaiman.

WAR SERGIO!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          You gotta love people with ideals. Sulaiman has pissed up and down Martinez's back.

Phuck the alphabet boys. One can only hope that Sergio's move will be the final curtain for Sulaiman.

WAR SERGIO!
          THIS.

Verbatim.

Comment

I agree, it's great for Sergio to stand up to the powers of boxing!!!! Hopefully he forces HBO's hand and they start paying him some $$$ for his fights.

Comment

Who he blames in order: First, Chavez who is the biggest coward in the world. Second his promoter bob arum which is making every effort to avoid me. And third place the WBC who voted unanimously to make me the mandatory against Chavez, but then change their mind.

Comment

so now Martinwz gets a taste of his own medicine

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Sergio Martinez has no business calling out JCC JR.

JCC JR calls the shots. He moves when he wants to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I want some of that medicine. :swag:

no **** : )

Comment

I think it's kinda Martinez's own fault though to be honest, he didn't play the game and wanted to remain loyal to the people who got him to the big time. He should have switched promotional companies when he had the chance and join the evil empire Top Rank, or at least Golden Boy. Yeah it shows tons of character from his part, but this is boxing......

Comment

Working...
                      X