Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito is THE fight this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Margarito is THE fight this year.

It's the one I'm most looking forward to so far, and i don't see any fights being made in the near future to beat that.

Comment

Beat Cheato and fight winner of Pac-Floyd at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        It's the one I'm most looking forward to so far, and i don't see any fights being made in the near future to beat that.
        Ditto on that. I can't wait to see this fight.

Comment

what makes you think Margarito have anything anymore? a fight between two past prime borderline shot boxers is THE fight this year

Comment

I can't wait. The Cotto stans will finally STFU, and we'll have a riot in NYC. How lovely.

Comment

its better than el quitto vs el duckito............................by far............

Comment

I guess poeple just want to see Cotto beat up on Margarito too bad Cotto is on his last legs

this fight is as legit as Hopkins vs Jones II

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  its better than el quitto vs el duckito............................by far............
                  You're right. El Quitto vs. El Cheato is bigger than El Quitto and El duckito.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
                    You're right. El Quitto vs. El Cheato is bigger than El Quitto and El duckito.
                    LOL.....that made me laugh......floyds two daddies fighting is better than el duckito vs el weirdo..................for sure...........

Comment

Working...
                    X