Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't Klitscko fights broadcasted in the United States?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't Klitscko fights broadcasted in the United States?

I want to watch Klitschko vs Solis but I don't know how. I know HBO dropped them but it's not like they always put on great fights. At least give us the option of watching them, this is wack!

apparently the Solis fight is being broadcast in the states. It least ive read that it is on this forum.

not from the states so cant tell u what channel its on

Comment

It's on Epix or something called that. They aren't on HBO because most Americans don't care about the heavyweight division because we aren't factoring in it right now. When Arreola fought Vitali it did really strong numbers but there isn't enough of a demand to have Vitali or Wlad fight guys on their name alone. They have to be matched up against a very big name like Adamek or Haye to be on HBO. HBO would lose money if it chose to broadcast Vitali V Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        I want to watch Klitschko vs Solis but I don't know how. I know HBO dropped them but it's not like they always put on great fights. At least give us the option of watching them, this is wack!
        this one is..its on the EPIX channel

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          It's on Epix or something called that. They aren't on HBO because most Americans don't care about the heavyweight division because we aren't factoring in it right now. When Arreola fought Vitali it did really strong numbers but there isn't enough of a demand to have Vitali or Wlad fight guys on their name alone. They have to be matched up against a very big name like Adamek or Haye to be on HBO. HBO would lose money if it chose to broadcast Vitali V Solis.
          WTF ****ing Epix? I neva hoid uv da bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            WTF ****ing Epix? I neva hoid uv da bum.
            It's some new station that only 1 of the top 4 cable companies carries. Pretty much only 10 million people actually have a chance of getting it. On top of that you have to subscribe to it so no one will be watching it in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by circleinsidebox View Post
              this one is..its on the EPIX channel
              What channel is EPIX on DirecTv?

Comment

"cause america is mad white eastern europeans rule the heavyweight division"-tunney,steelmanner

Comment

That really sucks, i have a **** load of ****ign sports channels, and by chance it's playing on the one most people don't ****ing have. I'd like to see the fight too, weren't the last few Klits bro. fights on espn or something.

Comment

No matter what, they're still elite fighters that we should at least have the option of watching imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X