Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be posting on here when your married and have children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would post here.. i like Football/boxing and get to talk about it here.. i don't have anyone (friends/family wise) who is remotely interested in boxing, so it's nice..

I never will have kids hopefully though.. cost far to much money and pain

Comment

Originally posted by SELFISH BASTARD View Post
      You selfish b*stard.. oh ****, you've beat me to it lol

Comment

being single and posting on here is more sad... you likely spend hours looking a mint ass gifs

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
          Would your wife not be like, "Why the **** you talking to ******s you don't even know on the internet when your kid is looking for you?"

Sounds like the ts wants a wife who bosses him around and tells him what to do at all hours of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SELFISH BASTARD View Post
            I would post here.. i like Football/boxing and get to talk about it here.. i don't have anyone (friends/family wise) who is remotely interested in boxing, so it's nice..

I have a few buddies who watch the fights,but only on here do i find people that know as much as i do,and some even know more,which i find awesome.

Comment

What's wrong with having kids and posting on here?

I have a daughter and post here daily.

Now if you're single that's more sad than being married and/or having kids and posting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I have a few buddies who watch the fights,but only on here do i find people that know as much as i do,and some even know more,which i find awesome.
                This is my problem too, Not many of friends are big into boxing.
                Yeah they would watch the big fights like Pac or Floyd but for instance tonight none of them have any interest in watching Froch-Abraham,
                which is gay cause its gonna be a good fight.

Now I'm stuck between going into town with them for a crazy one or sitting at home on my own and watching the fight, I'll more then likely go into town though.

Comment

Originally posted by SF Giants!!! View Post
                  What's wrong with having kids and posting on here?

I have a daughter and post here daily.

Now if you're single that's more sad than being married and/or having kids and posting on here.
                  Nothing wrong with it each to there own,
                  It's just my opinion and how I am.
                  When I'm married I won't post here.

Am I single? No.
                  Do I work? Yes, crazy hours especially lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
                    I dont see how its any more pathetic posting here when you have kids and a wife.

I would say its more pathetic of a young single guy to spend his weekend on BS, than a married guy with children. IMO.
                    Werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                      Cause I won't be.
                      Who are you kidding?

You'll be on here the rest of your days in some guise or other.

If you ever get married and have kids, you'll make an extremely poor father, anyway.

I worry for the poor child who gets you as a parent.

As for the topic, probably a lot, lot less. As in, popping in for boxing news and not posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X