Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously how many rounds have Wards opponents won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously how many rounds have Wards opponents won?

Miranda it was 119-109, Kessler it was 98-92 8 rounds to 3, and Green it was TOTAL SHUT OUT. Dude just mangles every opponent....Buchanan?? Again 120-109 total shut out. Man can anybody do somethin to the man??! Dirrell might get a few rounds but he won't win that fight.....Froch?? I can't wait for Ward to dominate him.

The one thing I'm sure of is Ward will dominate Bute and embarrass him. I can't wait, I will be laughing so hard.

Comment

Him against Dirrell is a good fight, but I think Ward wins. Only one who I think mitht beat him is Chad Dawson, but he is currently fighting at 175.

Comment

Ward just goes to prove that when you're an elite athlete, styles DON'T make fights cuz an elite athlete beats any style. No matter what style Ward faces, he'll just change to a style that beats that style. Floyd is the same way. If fighting outside works better, he'll win that way. If fighting inside works better, he'll win that way.

Some people think Ali-Frazier and Ali-Norton proves styles make fights, but Ali still beat both of them 2 out of 3. All they did was make it a little closer but Ali still won.

Comment

Yea, he's been dominating. I think it all goes back to his focus. Dude is strong upstairs and smart as well. I'm REALLY looking forward to him vs Direll.

Comment

Darnell Boone dropped him... that's one round at least.

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
            The one thing I'm sure of is Ward will dominate Bute and embarrass him. I can't wait, I will be laughing so hard.
            I wouldn't be sure... Bute is fast, technical, and **** he hits hard.

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            Him against Dirrell is a good fight, but I think Ward wins. Only one who I think mitht beat him is Chad Dawson, but he is currently fighting at 175.
            I can't wait for the Dirrell fight... seriously, most looked forward to fight in my mind right now. Dawson would be interesting, but Dawson is ultra slick, bigger and longer, I think Dawson would just get the better of him due to size... not necessarily skill.

Comment

Dirrell will embarress him

Comment

after this tournament is done, ward-bute needs to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
                  Dirrell will embarress him
                  there is no doubt that this will be a tough fight for both.

but do you seriously believe that bro? embarrass him?

Comment

Working...
                  X