Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito learned EVERYTHING changes when you fight someone faster...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This **** was beautiful and the reason Donaire got shut out was because Rigo came out and proved to him if they went toe to toe it could be Mutually asured destruction and Donaire was forced into Rigo's plan until desperation set in i was a little bit concerned about he's eye there at the end and RIgo was going for blood.

Comment

Credits to rigo, i wasn't bored with the fight at all.. i was so nervous for donaire, rigo had the better game plan, and considering his skills, it was smoothly executed. donaire should have adjusted mid game, but what else could have been done?

Comment

Rigondeaux obviously thought the ref was going to break the clinch before Donaire pushed him off and landed the punch. More of a mistake by Rigo than anything else.

Comment

just watched it again, best boxing clinic I can remember

Comment

donaire got too ****y koing some hopeless opponents that were afraid of him, he thought he was king s,hit. When a guy like rigo actually believes he can win the fight, nonito couldnt adjust his gameplan until he went all out in the 12th and got his eye ****e d up in the process

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Rigondeaux obviously thought the ref was going to break the clinch before Donaire pushed him off and landed the punch. More of a mistake by Rigo than anything else.
              I saw that too. It was a borderline cheap shot. Rigo was obviously breaking and Donaire cracked him. He took it well though. We all saw how Ortiz too a shot like that.

Comment

I said this on another thread earlier in the week. Mares himself knows he can't beat Rigor. He has already been beaten by him in the amateurs . I must admit though his MEA wrestling could give rigor some problems.I also said Donate struggled with Vasquez Jr whom had no amateur background and that he was given too much too fast. He's a good fighter but he wasn't fighter of the year last year and Pack wasn't fighter of the decade either when he got it.

mares will probably lose to once and to me Nonito beats mares inside of three rounds.

Floyd marquez Hopkins Garcia ward and rigo sweet science is hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I saw that too. It was a borderline cheap shot. Rigo was obviously breaking and Donaire cracked him. He took it well though. We all saw how Ortiz too a shot like that.
                  Nothing cheap about it. Rigo got ****y, sloppy, lazy whatever else one can call it and got rocked.

Comment

Working...
                  X