Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more popualr in the US? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    wow i didn't know bradley had 2 fans on this forum. rome+???
    Most likely Timothy Bradley himself. I am sure he browses this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      If Amir is more popular it's only because of his association with Pacquiao and his team. If he were with Shaw this whole time and Bradley was coat tailing Pacquiao's fame then Bradley would be more popular.
      This is the truth of the matter. Khan may be big in England but he needed the to fight in New York against Malignaggi just to make the fight worth watching due to Paulie's NY fanbase. If it weren't for the Pac link, he would be a virtual unknown like Bradley....Being with GBP and fighting on HBO all the time is also a plus for him.

Comment

I guess for my first post here, I will give my opinion. I personally am not the biggest fan of either one of these guys, but choosing between the two is easy for me. I have to say Khan. My opinion has nothing to do with Manny either. I feel Bradly is way over rated and I just don't fnd him that exciting. I also feel like Bradly has fought softer opponents then Khan has. If Bradley fought someone like Marcos Maidana and totally dominated him every round or knocked him out, then I might feel differenty about him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          This is the truth of the matter. Khan may be big in England but he needed the to fight in New York against Malignaggi just to make the fight worth watching due to Paulie's NY fanbase. If it weren't for the Pac link, he would be a virtual unknown like Bradley....Being with GBP and fighting on HBO all the time is also a plus for him.
          GBP have definitely been smart with where they fight. This is how boxing should be, because not everyone can afford to fight in Vegas.

The bigger fights, yes, but the smaller ones should be spread to get fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
            I guess for my first post here, I will give my opinion. I personally am not the biggest fan of either one of these guys, but choosing between the two is easy for me. I have to say Khan. My opinion has nothing to do with Manny either. I feel Bradly is way over rated and I just don't fnd him that exciting. I also feel like Bradly has fought softer opponents then Khan has. If Bradley fought someone like Marcos Maidana and totally dominated him every round or knocked him out, then I might feel differenty about him.
            Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of trolls so bare with it, and be persistent! Ignore the bad, stay with the good.

I am clearly a Khan fan, but may I say, Bradley has a decent resume IMO. He was over ratted, and now is almost disliked. He is mocked a lot, and that is unfair.

Comment

It's hard to choose from a couple of nobodies. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                welcome to boxingscene. green k sent.

Comment

26-5

Comment

You should have enabled the 'display voters' option.

I wanna see who the 5 Bradley fans are. One is Romebyko, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      You should have enabled the 'display voters' option.

I wanna see who the 5 Bradley fans are. One is Romebyko, that's for sure.
                      Rome By KO

Timothy Bradley himself.

Joel Diaz his trainer.

Cameron Dunkin the best manager in the world.

Zab Judah. He hates Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X