Which is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Which is worse?

Which is worse?

After my last thread I came to realize I got 2 friends who society would consider losers.

Friend 1: is a good dude. he works hard. most people who meet him says he's a real nice guy. kind of like the too nice to get the girl type. he still lives at home with his family at the age of 38. he's never had a girlfriend or really been on a date. if he has had sex then it would have to be with a pro since he's never had a girlfriend or been on a real true date. he never goes out to the bars or parties he just sticks to geeky things like comicon, and things like that. he pretty much has the im in no rush to meet a girl mentality.

or

Friend 2: is not really a good guy like Friend 1. he's pretty much a total sleaze ball. most people who meet him can't stand him cause he's extremely arrogant, argumentative, and confrontational. he has advanced college degrees but no one will hire him since he fails at interviews for being so unlikable. This guy also lies all the time about the women he dates to not sound like a loser, but once in a while he comes back to reality and stresses out about still being single and not being able to get any girls. I've personally never actually seen him with a girlfriend or on a date, but he claims he has a ton. if I had to bet id guess he too has never had a girlfriend or had legit sex not via a pro. This guy at least moved out of his parents home and owns a small 1 bedroom house on his substitute teacher salary in a poor neighborhood.

So who is worse? and why? Are they lost causes or is one better off than the other?
    Friend 1 is worse
    0.00%
    Friend 2 is worse
    71.43%
    They are both pretty much screwed!
    28.57%
    I need more information on them to determine
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

To clarify, our group of friends was trying to determine who is worse off between these two?

Like which one has it worse in terms of finally getting a girl

Comment

First dude wins at karma, plus doesn't even want a girl it seems so if that honestly doesn't bother him and he's happy he maybe wins at life. I like pu$$y, tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm certein the first guy is desperate to get a girl, he may say he's in no rush but he probably would love to meet a girl but is terrified by now. He's probably signed up to at least one online dating site too.
        I wouldn't call him a loser, if he's happy doing what he's doing then more power to him, so what if he lives at home with his parents.

Both dudes sound socially inept to some degree, but are from to ends of the spectrum. I'd say the 2nd guy is worse on the basis that he seems like a prick.

Comment

who the fuck are your weirdos friends,

If I had to bet, you just liek them. and second why are you always judging fools sounds like you have no life, you judge your friends life and then you come online and want opinions about their life etc etc.

what is it of your concern how ones lives his life.

Comment

I need more information on your friends before i decide...........

Comment

Um I guess friend 2

Comment

Clearly... Friend #2, he is just a douche.

Friend #1 has some female problems but is hard worker and a nice guy. You can't hold that against him. And he is still living with his family but working so it is perfectly fine.

Never judge the quality of a person based on material things, base it on their qualities as individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                  First dude wins at karma, plus doesn't even want a girl it seems so if that honestly doesn't bother him and he's happy he maybe wins at life. I like pu$$y, tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  true karma will go a long way, but u gotta act on it too especially when it comes to women. if ur too nice the nice guy never wins especially when it comes to women because most women are twisted and dont even know whats good for them lol sad but true!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Clearly... Friend #2, he is just a douche.

Friend #1 has some female problems but is hard worker and a nice guy. You can't hold that against him. And he is still living with his family but working so it is perfectly fine.

Never judge the quality of a person based on material things, base it on their qualities as individuals.
                    This. Kind weird to want to live at your parents, but yeah.

Comment

Working...
                    X