Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belfort drops out of fight. Machida steps in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO

Comment

'Roid naked choke'

Comment

They took a random drug test on Belfort the week before the fight was pulled, I'm guessing Belfort didn't pass & this gives cover for everyone. Doubt Belfort will ever get another title shot, he'd be a PR nightmare for the UFC. Belfort can keep getting highlight roid-reel knockouts where he's allowed to TRT, but I can't see the UFC wanting to take a chance on him getting the belt

Comment

wanted to see vitor vs weidman but this in a way is great news. if machida wins there is a really good chance silva vs jones will actually go down in the super fight of all super fights. i cant see silva and machida ever fighting eachother, hopefully silva could beat weidman as well in a comeback fight to make the fight really legit. then it would be one of the biggest fights in history hands down. i always felt silva beats jones, still do.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            hopefully silva could beat weidman as well in a comeback fight to make the fight really legit.

You Silva fanboys just never quit, do you...

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            i always felt silva beats jones, still do.
            Okay, you truly are delusional.

Comment

Vitor said he needs 90 days to get back to his normal levels, fair enough. With the amount of money and sponsorships being thrown at him he will find an OTC product and knock his testosterone up almost 75% of what it was anyway.

Then they can't penalise him for using anything illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                Vitor said he needs 90 days to get back to his normal levels, fair enough. With the amount of money and sponsorships being thrown at him he will find an OTC product and knock his testosterone up almost 75% of what it was anyway.

Then they can't penalise him for using anything illegal.
                There's no OTC product that will be 75% as effective as the TRT Vitor was on, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post

You Silva fanboys just never quit, do you...

Okay, you truly are delusional.
                  ughh.. i cant stand people like you. any time someone thinks better of a fighter than yourself they are a "fanboy". silva is like my 14th favorite mixed martial artist and im not even a big fan of the sport.

i didnt say i think silva beats weidman most of the time, i said hopefully he can get past him. a fighter with the ability to finish a man as quickly and in such a variety of ways is always dangerous.

are you telling me if silva lands a perfect knee to the point of the chin he cant knock weidman out? or are you telling me he has zero chance of doing so? if not stfu.

for all you know all i said is i hope silva catches lightning in a bottle, this is a fight anything can happen.

as for silva vs jones i think its a matter of styles. jones is highly overrated imo and twice as flawed. silva has the perfect style to expose those flaws. jones is a KO victim waiting to happen, but in order to take him out someone would need smarts, timing, precision, speed, a good sense of range and a counterpunchers mentality. silva is the blueprint fighter to beat jones, that said he may not, again it is a fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X