POLL: Porter vs Thurman. Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick fight,

Comment

Thurman, but Porter is a tough style. Porter's lack of power could be the difference.

Comment

I'm going with thurman I don't understand why in a business point view they make this fight to soon for both fighters BUT great fight for the fans

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          I'm going with thurman I don't understand why in a business point view they make this fight to soon for both fighters BUT great fight for the fans
          Thurman's going to be a big name in the sport, the sooner they get him a belt, the sooner they can make money off him.

Comment

When Thurman first came to the scene a lot of people talked **** that he was only a power puncher. Now the believers grow with every fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thurman was a 154 pounder came down to 147 and is still strong as a bull. He is the future after Pac and May (even though May is a 154 lb. fighter).

Thurman vs. Ortiz, Maidanna, Guerrero, Bradley, Pac, Mayweather, Provacadiv, Rios, Alvarez are going to be great wars that are going to keep the welterweight division on fire. Thurman can be a star in this division if he can get these fights.

Comment

I voted for Thurman. He is undefeated and has defeated tougher opposition overall. He has been KOing good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Thurman was a 154 pounder came down to 147 and is still strong as a bull. He is the future after Pac and May (even though May is a 154 lb. fighter).

Thurman vs. Ortiz, Maidanna, Guerrero, Bradley, Pac, Mayweather, Provacadiv, Rios, Alvarez are going to be great wars that are going to keep the welterweight division on fire. Thurman can be a star in this division if he can get these fights.
                  Mayweather is not a 154 pound fighter. He tried to make Canelo fight him at 147 and they compromised at a catchweight of 152.His next fight is with Khan who has never fought above 143. One thing Mayweather will not do is fight the best 154 pounders like Canelo and Lara at the full 154 pounds.

Comment

i got thurman but its a good fight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      Shawn Porter vs. Keith Thurman. Who ya riding with?

Just thinking of this match up gives me the chills.
                      Thurman Ko in 2 to 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X