No announcement yet.

New Eminem song: Survival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eminem song: Survival

Kind of reminds me of Won't Back Down, the wordplay is pretty damn good. Overall, it's alright. I think it's just on the Call of Duty game, not his next album.

Good post TS

Comment

Sounds kind of like a Recovery throw away to me. He's got some clever lines, but I'm hoping for something different on his album.

Comment

Agreed he needs to relax and loosin up, seems to uptight and not mentally relaxed.

This is Em at his best, he ****ed the whole song up for D12

Comment

I wasn't feeling it until the 2:50 mark. That was good shit. Em still has that clutch gene but he hasn't been very good since he's been clean unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            Agreed he needs to relax and loosin up, seems to uptight and not mentally relaxed.

This is Em at his best, he ****ed the whole song up for D12
            Ridaz was one of Em's newer songs where I found myself thinking it sounded like something from the Eminem Show days.

I think this could be like Despicable though, his prelude to the album.

Comment

Best part is the hook where Eminem isn't jibber-jabbering about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                I wasn't feeling it until the 2:50 mark. That was good shit. Em still has that clutch gene but he hasn't been very good since he's been clean unfortunately.
                I still think he's been dope, he's just swapped his style a bit. I think he needs to get back to production from Dre, Bass Bro's, himself. Alchemist, Havoc, Supa Dups would be good for him too.

Hell The Sequel was dope, real good.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I still think he's been dope, he's just swapped his style a bit. I think he needs to get back to production from Dre, Bass Bro's, himself. Alchemist, Havoc, Supa Dups would be good for him too.

Hell The Sequel was dope, real good.
                  Post some tracks

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X