This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    and then we hear ***** folks saying he shouldnt have shot him.

***** please.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      You never know, Trayvon supporters have proven to be violent and destructive. There have already been documented reports of looting in Florida.

There have also been numerous attacks on White's all around the country. The reason? "Foe Trayvon"

Poor man.
      just wow, what kind of disgusting filthy people raise and praise animals like these?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        You keep posting this but all she said he said was that he wasn't going to run because he was almost home anyway. My god you took that and ran with it.

If you look at the map, you see the path TM was talking about when he mentioned it to RJ. (black dotted line) According to her, he was go going to run through the back of the houses and was almost home. (Since she said he was cutting through the back of the houses, this would be the logical path he was taking home)The phone then cut off and she called him back. She told him to keep running and he told her no he will just walk because he lost him.

Now GZ also told the dispatcher he has lost track of TM. He claims he was at the end of that T section to look for a street sign( but that's probably a lie, he was most likely following TM)and started walking back to his vehicle.

So if TM is on a clear path home and GZ is walking back to his vehicle, why was there a confrontation and why/how did it take place where the red square was?
        Last edited by THREAD-KILLER; 07-11-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• You guys like the new Trayvon tribute song?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            My guess is that Zimmerman will be convicted of manslaughter so as to avoid a riot. Travesty of justice.

'they' want riots to bust out, it's all part of the bigger picture. zimmerman will walk.......... Rockin'

Comment

• Justice needs to be served. Zimmerman to jail

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                'they' want riots to bust out, it's all part of the bigger picture. zimmerman will walk.......... Rockin'

This is where the National Front would step in for true justice to be served. But I don't know how Americans handle this type of situation.

Comment

• Lol Dr. Phil fails again for the prosecution. Guy literally yelled a bunch of irrelevant garbage and repeated "little boy" and "skittles" over 20 times for no reason. Shock value I presume? He made a big deal out of Trayvon buying the Skittles instead of stealing them . Are we supposed to be proud of a grown man who actually bought something instead of stealing it? Why on earth would anyone sympathize with an adult who came back just to assault Zimmerman? This guy is a joke, this entire trial is a joke. They have absolutely nothing on him for murder or manslaughter. If Zimm-hermano gets charged with any of those, it'll be due to the social pressure that the media put on.

It's sickening knowing people out there don't care about facts, don't care about experts, don't care about anything that has been proven in the trial. They just want a "white" man jailed because murdered a thug who was bashing his skull against the pavement. I wish Malcom X was still with us, he'd be preaching for justice along with Zimmerman.

If the panel of jurors were competent it would be an easy open and shut case from the beginning. But luckily for Traytray it's 6 women (5 mothers, some are single mothers) who are more likely to be liberal. They're also much more susceptible to fall for sob stories. Poor 12 year old babby wasnt doin nuffin, he just wanted skittles.
                  Last edited by thuggery; 07-11-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Lol Dr. Phil fails again for the prosecution. Guy literally yelled a bunch of irrelevant garbage and repeated "little boy" and "skittles" over 20 times for no reason. Shock value I presume? He made a big deal out of Trayvon buying the Skittles instead of stealing them . Are we supposed to be proud of a grown man who actually bought something instead of stealing it? This guy is a joke, this entire trial is a joke. They have absolutely nothing on him for murder or manslaughter. If Zimm-hermano gets charged with any of those, it'll be due to the social pressure that the media put on.

It's sickening knowing people out there don't care about facts, don't care about experts, don't care about anything that has been proven in the trial. They just want a "white" man jailed because murdered a thug who was bashing his skull against the pavement. I wish Malcom X was still with us, he'd be preaching for justice along with Zimmerman.

If the panel of jurors were competent it would be an easy open and shut case from the beginning. But luckily for Traytray it's 6 women (5 mothers, some are single mothers) who are more likely to be liberal. They're also much more susceptible to fall for sob stories. Poor 12 year old babby wasnt doin nuffin, he just wanted skittles.
                    Poor lil traytray just wanted some watermelon ju ju and some skittles with his gold teef.

Comment

• He is a volunteer neighborhood watchman who has no jurisdiction to stop or inpeed anyone on the streets, yet he did just that!
                      He called into the Sheriffs Dept and the police told him to directly return to your car and do nothing, he didn't comply!

This guy was looking for trouble and he got it! Don't know about anyone else here but if I'm minding my own business walking home and some guy stops me to interigate me in anyway, he's getting his azz kicked! Done, over and out cold!

The kid got killed because some jack off make believe sheriff who had no right carrying a gun on a neighborhood watch (no N.H. watchers carry guns) started messing with a young man who wasn't going to take his BS!!
                      While the kid was whipping his azz the guy shot him! Self defense???
                      Did he cause the entire mess???? YES!! Off to jail for manslaughter for 5 to 10 years! He should be in for life!

Trayvon committed NO crimes, was not wanted by the Sheriffs dept. He was walking home minding his own business just as Zimmerman should have been doing!
                      He'll pay for his crime in the joint, or he'll be confined his entire time!
                      I disapprove of this jerks actions intensely!!! wanna be cops!! Ray

I can't stand racists who hide on the net too! Kid, your bothering me!

Comment

Working...
                      X