Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito on His Retirement, Wraps Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    You notice they're not posting?
    You are funny dude. And you keep bringing up Trinidad. Why is that? Tony was found guilty of having illegal inserts in his wraps. Trinidad was found to have his wraps not following the rules of NYSAC. However those same methods are allowed in other states. But, it is not about ricans, cause you are a good boy and like to have fun with boricuas.

It is funny that people called Mosley a HoF when he is and admitted cheater. Those same posters want Pac to test positive to discredit him too and call him a cheater. Actually, without prove they have been calling him cheater. It seems like they have two different measuring tapes for everything in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Read the facts. All I am saying. It was not a brick like people seem to think. Was a flimsy pad. that only had Trace element of some (not all of the ingridents that is needed to be plaster of paris) So it cant be plaster of paris.

Do your research. is all I ask.
      You know that's too much for this blind people.

Comment

• Very blind fans.

Lets just ignore the fact that Capetillo took all the blame and said that he put them there by mistake. His actual statement.

If there was no evidence Margo would had a multi-million dollar lawsuit with Arum leading the charge after he got suspended

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          You know that's too much for this blind people.
          Margarito is retired and was suspended for having illegal substances in his hand wraps and that is enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Very blind fans.

Lets just ignore the fact that Capetillo took all the blame and said that he put them there by mistake. His actual statement.

If there was no evidence Margo would had a multi-million dollar lawsuit with Arum leading the charge after he got suspended
            Exactly.....

"I made a mistake. I wasn't trying to hide anything. I just screwed up, and I did it in front of Mosley's trainer and the commissioners. I was just under a lot of pressure because I knew we shouldn't have taken the fight," said Capetillo, adding that dramatic weight loss drained Margarito, and led to his loading the gloves.

"I knew Tony was in trouble and I knew that I had put him in that position. I wrapped Tony's hands four times in front of Mosley's trainer and the commissioners and two representatives from Golden Boy Promotions after they found the gauze. I admitted then that I made a mistake."

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/11/ja...tos-illegal-w/

Comment

Working...
            X