No announcement yet.

"Sugar" Shane Carwin on Lesnar's title defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sugar" Shane Carwin on Lesnar's title defeat

This guy is all class...he speaks the truth too, ppl hate on Brock and he started his MMA career against the best and defended his title twice

"Those of you writing Brock off should consider this. The man walked into the UFC at the top level (who does that?) and won and defended the UFC HWT Belt. He took a beating from me and came back and found a way to win, he nearly lost his life and he came back and found a way to win, he is 4-2 in MMA and some of the wins are UFC title DEFENSES. He is a real champion, a real warrior and as long as he keeps training and learning MMA he will continue to be a force. Every great champion will lose the great ones rise again and it would not surprise me to see Brock defending a title again one day. Win or lose he should be respected for being the warrior he is."

Link to article here

Wow.. Wasn't Carwin a Lesnar hater at one point? Pretty cool. Too bad Carwin is under fire for steroid related stuff.... He is going to kill Roy Nelson tho..

Comment

Originally posted by KMFO View Post
      Wow.. Wasn't Carwin a Lesnar hater at one point? Pretty cool. Too bad Carwin is under fire for steroid related stuff.... He is going to kill Roy Nelson tho..
      The whole steroid thing was blown out of proportion, Carwin never failed a drug test...

Comment

He's right, I don't understand all the hate for Brock. I've never been a fan or disliked Brock, but all the hate he is getting for losing is ridiculous.

And people are saying "I told you so" to everybody because they picked Cain, like they were the only one to do so

Comment

People can hate Brock Lesnar but you gotta admit all his fights are entertaining

People just want to hate things, hate a guy cuz he fights boring and then hate Brock Lesnar who actually is exciting...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by KMFO View Post
            http://mmajunkie.com/news/21157/inju...roy-nelson.mma

Shane Carwins out, im hoping Brock steps in then Carwin can Fight Nog when they're both back and healthy.

Comment

If Carwin had beat Lesnar, he'd be singing a different tune right now.

The only reason he's giving Brock any type of credit is because he beat him.

And by some twisted logic if someone managed to beat you, they have to be really good. The possibility that you just suck or were never really that good or the fight was a fluke is instantly ruled out.

Comment

Sugar is speakin the truth, this aint like boxing where you lose and your DONE

BRock could of beat Cain if he had a gameplan

Comment

Stop calling people named Shane "Sugar"...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    This guy is all class...he speaks the truth too, ppl hate on Brock and he started his MMA career against the best and defended his title 3 times.

Link to article here
                    Quote:
                    "Those of you writing Brock off should consider this. The man walked into the UFC at the top level (who does that?) and won and defended the UFC HWT Belt. He took a beating from me and came back and found a way to win, he nearly lost his life and he came back and found a way to win, he is 4-2 in MMA and some of the wins are UFC title DEFENSES. He is a real champion, a real warrior and as long as he keeps training and learning MMA he will continue to be a force. Every great champion will lose the great ones rise again and it would not surprise me to see Brock defending a title again one day. Win or lose he should be respected for being the warrior he is."

This............

Comment

Working...
                    X