Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thawisejester View Post
    Because he is on ROIDS and by him taking the test will prove he is innocent??

LOL......stop making floyd fans look bad...........youre making it too easy............................

Comment

Anyone who is opposed to stricter drug testing in a sport is not a true fan of that sport. The more cheaters they catch, the better.

Comment

uh... did i stutter what does it matter where i live.. where i live were not on Roids!

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
          wel if you want to fight mayweather you have to comply or play by his rules, or he just wont fight you.
          so, no fight then my love.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Reasons:

#1. Ariza: "I'm responsible for Manny takes. He has no idea what he takes."

#2. Arum: "Manny has a phobia about needles."

#3. Other fighters have been tested and found "not guilty" until they got busted.

#4. Roach: "I don't care what they use. Manny will pass any test."
            (not verbatim)

#5. Team Pacquiao agreed to get tested by the USADA, then changed their minds at the last minute.
            Exactly once they found out it would be random tests and they wouldn't be able to prepare themselves for them

Comment

To find out if he's the real deal.

Comment

he's being punished for his success basicaly

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
                  any proof??...............................hearsay?.... .................propaganda?.....................c uriosity?
                  Easy. To put any doubt there may be to rest.

If Floyd is required to do the same tests, neither fighter has the advantage and Pacman should be intelligent enough to understand that if he's anywhere close to being in politics , even in a 3rd world dirt hole like the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    To prove he's clean?

Why he passed for the last 11 fights he has in america...

While other like Varges and Toney were getting caught...

No proof that he on.. Only jealous from the Mayweather camp..

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
                      any proof??...............................hearsay?.... .................propaganda?.....................c uriosity?
                      The best reason of all. If he doesn't agree to the test, he will lose out on a $30 to $40 million payday. He would have to fight 10 fighters of the caliber of Malignaggi or Yuri Foreman to make that kind of money in one fight against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X