No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly, Woodhall, Macca, Regan on Broner-Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly, Woodhall, Macca, Regan on Broner-Rees

A poll was conducted by Wales Online, who spoke to several UK experts regarding the upcoming fight between WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (25-0,21KOs) and top British contender Gavin Rees (37-1-1, 18KOs). Most are calling this fight, scheduled for February 16th in Atlantic City, a mismatch. But, there are several experts in Rees' corner who believe the big underdog can pull off an upset.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would go as far to say this was a mismatch.

Broner by cruel and unusual punishment, within 6.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      A poll was conducted by Wales Online, who spoke to several UK experts regarding the upcoming fight between WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (25-0,21KOs) and top British contender Gavin Rees (37-1-1, 18KOs). Most are calling this fight, scheduled for February 16th in Atlantic City, a mismatch. But, there are several experts in Rees' corner who believe the big underdog can pull off an upset.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I like Rees but hes tailor made for Broner,hope Im wrong but it could be a very one sided fight....

Comment

Lot of time for Gavin...world title holder, not afraid to take a challenge unlike Ricky Bum$ but fk me....does this count as journalism now? ask a bunch of welshmen who they think will win?? oh look.. $h1t the bed..they all think Gavin will win.
        in a minute this writer will be posting an article about how nothing cleverly would like to fight hopkins...maybe ...in the summer...in a unification fight...if hopkins beats cloud.

Comment

War Rees. I hope the little guy pulls off the upset. Broner is already imitating floyd by fighting smaller guys with no chance!

Comment

I love Richie Woodhall's advice to swarm all over him. Yeah because Broner can't fight on the inside can he, just ask DeMarco. I like Rees but he has Zero chance of even making this a close fight. Broner is the next big thing 100% and it's gonna' take more than the Gavin Rees's to even make a mark on him

Comment

''Rees to win a close points decision'' -

This is the worst comment I have ever heard a boxer come out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkdogg View Post
                I love Richie Woodhall's advice to swarm all over him. Yeah because Broner can't fight on the inside can he, just ask DeMarco.
                Yeah, 'cause 5ft Rees is going to out-box Broner on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Yeah, 'cause 5ft Rees is going to out-box Broner on the outside.
                  I would love to see it!

I think Rees will do alright for a few rounds before getting squashed.

Comment

I like Rees, hes game and always comes to fight. I enjoy watching him fight but imagine his style will be tailor-made for Broner.
                    Really tough fight for him, but if he leaves it all in the ring come fight-night im sure there is a chance for other fights to be made state-side for him off the back of the Broner fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X