Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Has Gone Missing, Says Las Vegas Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) — 12:30 P.M. UPDATE: Metro has confirmed that Roger Mayweather was found sometime this morning. No other details are yet available..

Comment

It's good to hear that everything ended well and they found him

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Hes got dementia. Floyd said already in an interview a while ago he walked home from the mgm grand before and he starts walking off sometimes. Hope they find him and hes ok.
        yeah, they said they found him one time sleeping on someones porch. I worry about Uncle Roger, I have an elderly relative who is like him and someone can harm him, someone might shoot Roger if he tries to walk into the wrong backyard by accident, I really hope Floyd gets him a caretaker already or at least get him a service dog who reminds him to take his meds and helps walk him home. Roger cannot drive anymore due to his health issues and dementia.

Comment

crack is a hell of drug LOL.

Comment

It's events like this that show why every society needs a Police force...

Yet I bet half of the people at Mayweathers gym hate Cops and think they are scum.....But when something like this happens within 5 seconds they call the Police.....

Comment

Working...
            X